• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Image 9

Mighty+ dry herb vaporizer from Stortz & Bickel is easily the most anticipated vaporizer release ever! Storz & Bickel brought the Mighty vaporizer to life with its updated version, and that's exactly what they did. Storz & Bickel ended up being the Mighty killer we've been looking forward to for years.

Review of Mighty+ Vaporizer: Top shelf vaporizer

Storz & Bickel's Mighty+ hits like no other (except one of the other portables). Sessions are tasty, strong, and efficient, with easy-going airflow. Mighty+ vapor is light, fluffy and comfy, whether you vape at low temperatures and enjoy herbal flavors, or hit the high temperatures for stronger effects.

Through years of lab tests, Storz & Bickel determined that convection and conduction heat were the best ways to thoroughly and efficiently vaporize dry herbs. As each session progresses, conduction heat sets in for full extraction and potency. The Mighty+ starts each session with convection heat, bringing the herbs up to temperature and preserving flavor.

Battery life is fantastic

According to your style, the Mighty+ boasts a battery life of 60 to 90 minutes per charge. Lucky me, I got 60 minutes per charge. But it's because I finish every bowl off at 410° Fahrenheit (210° C). Vape at lower temperatures and you'll get more out of the dual lithium-ion batteries.

It's difficult to get an accurate read on the battery life of the Mighty+, a dry herb vape that doesn't have a timed auto shut-off. To help you find what matters to you, I tracked several details over a few sessions. Starting from a low temperature, I finished them all at the highest temp setting. I'm amongst those who will experience shorter battery life but with one complete charge, my 11 sessions gave me 63 minutes of runtime, 87 total hits, and roughly 2.5 grams of herbs vaped. With packing techniques taken into account, you should be able to work through two to three grams per charge.

If you stay in the lower temperatures, you'll get better battery life than I did. In my opinion, this is great battery life for a portable vape.

There is no failure for the Mighty+

The greatest feature about the Mighty+ might not even be a feature at all. The Mighty+ is consistent. It doesn't just deliver great vapor; it delivers great vapor every time. And it's always efficient without stirring. It's easy to use for everyone, no matter what style or technique you use. The Mighty+ is one of the best portable dry herb vaporizers I've used.

User-friendly

Like the Volcano desktop vaporizer, the Mighty+ is easy to use and enjoy right from the start. The mouthpiece and cooling unit intuitively swivel open. You just have to wait for it to buzz, and then press the power button. Fill the herb chamber (use whole flowers or grind your favorite herbs), and replace the cooling unit.

Display on the device is large and easy to read. It shows actual temperature above set temperature and battery meter, along with temperature control buttons on either side. While some wish it had a smartphone app to customize further, I'm happy with its simplicity. The vape tells me everything I need to know and nothing more, and that's what I like. I don't need pretty colors or sounds. Just let me know the temperature and how much juice there is left.

During your sessions, you can step up the temperature range by double-tapping the power button. This is the only feature that needs explaining. If you like to step up the temperature during your sessions, this is for you. Start your session normally, but double-tapping the power button will increase the set temperature settings by 27° F (15° C) for 90 seconds. You can increase the temperature by another 27° F (15° C) by triple-tapping the power button, for a total of 54° F (30° C). The highest temperature is always 410° F (210° C), and it cannot go higher.

It's not blatantly obvious how to make the Mighty+ stand upright when loading. But I'm getting ahead of myself - more on that later.

Heat up time of one minute

As a rule of thumb, the Mighty+ is ready in about a minute, depending on the temperature. I timed every session for more than a full charge and got times ranging from 54 to 82 seconds, with an average of 67 seconds for temperature. That's reasonable for a portable, but still slower than just about everything else on the market. The good news is that the first hit off a Mighty+ still tasted better than the first two hits off faster heating vapes, so it's well worth the wait.

Compared to the original Mighty vape, this is a huge improvement. Mighty+ heats up 30% - 50% faster, and it doesn't slow down as much near the end of a charge. On the Mighty+, I found that the heat-up times were the same or better than those of the Mighty at full charge.

Charging with USB-C

In spite of the Mighty+'s USB-C charging port being great, it's not perfect. I absolutely love the universal charging. I was in the camp of scatterbrained Mighty owners who couldn't keep their hands on the barrel-port power adapter. When I misplaced it, I couldn't use it, but you can charge it almost anywhere using a USB-C cable, even from portable power banks!

Storz & Bickel didn't include everything you need to reach top charging speeds, which is a downside. Depending on what you plug the Mighty+ into, the charge speed will vary. The Mighty+ comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable that plugs into most computer USB ports and wall chargers. Typically, you purchased an adequate wall charger with your cellphone or other device.

A normal cellphone wall charger took over three hours to fully charge my Mighty+. Enter the Supercharger, which charges in under an hour! You must purchase the Supercharger separately for $25. It should have come with the vape.

Don't let your herbs go to waste

Storz & Bickel's patented hybrid heating design ensures that herbs are evenly cooked and never scorched, and all the goodness is extracted without stirring.

There is no secret to this extraction - it's in their patent. Basically, the Mighty+ uses conduction heating for the bowl and convection heating below to create the hot air stream. The herbs are kept at a lower temperature before and after hits, and vaporize only during a hit. Compared to conduction vaporizers, this system is not only more efficient with herbs, but also more efficient with power. And it's a great vaping experience!

Bowl coated with ceramic

The Mighty+ filling chamber is ceramic coated, similar to the Volcano Hybrid filling chamber. The Storz & Bickel Mighty+ filling chamber is advertised as more durable and robust than the aluminum filling chamber. The stains are harder to see, but the vapor doesn't seem to suffer. There are a few more holes in the Mighty+ filling chamber than there were in the original, but I didn't find any differences in airflow.

A medical-grade build with UL certification

A medically certified twin of the Mighty vape, the Mighty+ directly benefits from all the rigorous testing it has gone through. Storz & Bickel focuses on vaporizer research and lab tests, so the materials and build quality have all been tested for purity, as well as vapor extraction.

Also, the Mighty+ is the first dry herb vaporizer to be UL certified. A third party safety certification company has inspected the electrical, battery, charging, and heating systems of no other dry herb vaporizers. One more way the Mighty+ benefits from its medical twin. You won't find this kind of testing and certification anywhere else.

Adapts well to dry concentrates

Mighty+ vaporizes dry herbs, but also dry concentrates. A stainless steel mesh concentrate pad is sold separately by Storz & Bickel for this purpose. It's not a monster hit, taking it all in all at once. Instead, it's a full session with several lighter hits. The first couple hits are light as the concentrate melts into the pad, but after that it feels a lot like a dry herb session. Dry concentrates can be vaporized in a gentle manner with this device.

Our Mighty+ parts and accessories can be found here.

Mighty+ could stand up better

I'm at odds with the Mighty+'s upgraded capacity to stand. It does perform better, but there are still flaws. Those new to the original Mighty will likely be content with it if they manage to comprehend it (which is surprising as Storz & Bickel failed to mention its use in their manual). All you have to do is slide the stir tool out and slide it back in reverse; set down the vaporizer and it will stand at a slanted position. It's simple enough to load and put down during your vaping session - that is as long as there’s a flat surface present. Even though this works, I'd rather not need to rotate the tool just so I can finish loading my vape up.

The warranty

The Mighty+ vaporizer is backed by Storz & Bickel for two years against workmanship and defect issues, which can be extended to three years with registration. Storz & Bickel Mighty Plus vapes are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, just like all of our products.

Here's what's inside

Vaporizer for dry herbs Mighty+
Dosing capsule
Cleaning brush
Charge cable for USB-C
There are three spare seal rings (for the interior of the cooling unit)
Spare fine mesh screens (for the bowl)
Spare coarse mesh screens (for the cooling unit)
The Quick Start Guide
The User's Guide
Card of Warranty

To achieve the best results

Coming soon, our Mighty+ Tips and Tricks blog post will provide some excellent advice for your next vaping session. To start off, we suggest using the on-board boost temperatures – it's as easy as pie. Turn your Mighty up to 356°F (180°C) or whatever temperature you had it set to when new. When that doesn't give you the vape cloud you're looking for, double-tap the power button to bump it up to 383°F (195°C). If still not enough, triple-tap the button and take it all the way up to 410°F (210°C) for maximum impact. Temperatures low or high can be enjoyed with this simple method.

Maintenance is easy

The Mighty+ has a ceramic heating chamber that's much harder to stain, but that doesn't mean we have to abuse it. When you brush the bowl and upper screen immediately after each session, you won't have to clean anything more than the cooling unit. Check out our Mighty+ Cleaning Guide for details.

What is the purpose of the Mighty+ vaporizer?

For anyone who cares about their health, wants to get the most out of their herbs, and has the money, the Mighty+ vaporizer is the one for them. When someone just wants a vaporizer and wants to get started in life, it is what I recommend first. It’s also the perfect upgrade from just about anything else. There are many good vapes out there that satisfy, but you will never find one that matches the Mighty+. It has unmatched ease of use, consistency, and vapor quality.

What is the Mighty+ vape not for?

A lot of people can't afford this vape because it's $400. But guess what? They don't need to spend that much to get a high quality dry herb vaporizer.

I see no reason to upgrade if you already own a Mighty that works well. The vapor is the same, the draw resistance is similar, and the Mighty+ only has a few new features.

In conclusion

The Mighty+ is only a slight improvement over the original Mighty. Let's be honest, the original Mighty was a brilliant product, and there wasn't much to be improved. There is no difference in the vapor, but the features are better with universal charging, two preset booster temperatures, a better stand, and improved electronics. The Mighty+ will easily carry the Storz & Bickel banner, and will be the vape to chase for years to come.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I absolutely love my Mighty. Other than the USB-C option to charge it, I'm not sure what the other changes from the non-plus version are.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That would be nice.

The two vapes are kind of in different classes though.
I've never vaped or known any vapers. Old...Its all new to me,...... Sell me on it,
Whats the deal with them.? The one you are talking about here is $400 Cdn. wtf papers are $.05 each I'm 70 been smoking 55 years couch couch My son smoked Bubble gum and other sweet shit in them but there was a juice he smoked. There was no way to smoke raw weed In them or he'd have been doing it.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I've never vaped or known any vapers. Old...Its all new to me,...... Sell me on it,
Whats the deal with them.? The one you are talking about here is $400 Cdn. wtf papers are $.05 each I'm 70 been smoking 55 years couch couch My son smoked Bubble gum and other sweet shit in them but there was a juice he smoked. There was no way to smoke raw weed In them or he'd have been doing it.
Pax is a dry herb vape. I have mine mostly for when I’m out doing shit and not home. Very convenient and discreet.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There are two reasons for an old stoner to use one:

• You really understand "flavor" in weed after using one.
  • It's much easier on the lungs.
Another reason that doesn't apply to me: A few years ago, a family member had cancer and wanted to try reefer for nausea relief from the chemo. She didn't smoke weed before that. We got her a Pax. She said all it took was a couple of hits and the nausea was gone instantly. I don't think she could have handled smoking it. (She recovered completely, BTW.)

Just for the record, I prefer smoking. Vaping is the closest thing to it.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You know weed went legal in NY when the NY Times does a review on dry herb vapes:

They seem to be in love the with Pax 3, but later say the Mighty+ is unsurpassed in vapor quality.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
There are two reasons for an old stoner to use one:

• You really understand "flavor" in weed after using one.
  • It's much easier on the lungs.
Another reason that doesn't apply to me: A few years ago, a family member had cancer and wanted to try reefer for nausea relief from the chemo. She didn't smoke weed before that. We got her a Pax. She said all it took was a couple of hits and the nausea was gone instantly. I don't think she could have handled smoking it. (She recovered completely, BTW.)

Just for the record, I prefer smoking. Vaping is the closest thing to it.
" It's much easier on the lungs." after buying my first vape for that reason I'm not sure I agree with that statement. When I draw on my vape I draw slow and deep for a lot longer than an inhale exhale with a joint. I'm still coughing a lot and the sessions with my vape last longer than smoking a joint. I'm not sure pulling smoke deeper into my lungs with the vape will have any positive effect on my health. I think its an alternative but I'm not sure how much easier on my lungs it is.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
" It's much easier on the lungs." after buying my first vape for that reason I'm not sure I agree with that statement. When I draw on my vape I draw slow and deep for a lot longer than an inhale exhale with a joint. I'm still coughing a lot and the sessions with my vape last longer than smoking a joint. I'm not sure pulling smoke deeper into my lungs with the vape will have any positive effect on my health. I think its an alternative but I'm not sure how much easier on my lungs it is.
I hear ya! Was working with a brother, join smoker, trying to use a vape. Best way to describe it is - take a draw, then inhale slowly. This aint a joint so if your new to vaping try it. Draw then inhale.

jj

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That's right. it's a different kind of irritation. You have to "sip" it.

My wife, for some reason, is the only person I know who can take a giant lung full of vapor and not cough.

A

Alwispy

Bottom line is don’t expect a vape to imitate a dube , it’s a totally different experience, even the stone is . Drinking lots of fluids helps the dry throat and burn from the heat of a vape. No matter what vape I have tried after the first few draws it all tastes like same to me anyway. I find for the convenience a vape is hard to beat and for stealthness it’s amazingly almost scent free. 👍

Glassdub

Glassdub

Bottom line is don’t expect a vape to imitate a dube , it’s a totally different experience, even the stone is . Drinking lots of fluids helps the dry throat and burn from the heat of a vape. No matter what vape I have tried after the first few draws it all tastes like same to me anyway. I find for the convenience a vape is hard to beat and for stealthness it’s amazingly almost scent free. 👍
I've never had problem with heat, a actually use a warm water (16oz/1.5 minute in microwave) bong with my Solo II, smooth like tea.

I

irontiger

I have tried a few as well because of the old,, its healthier and easier on the lungs line. I am on the side that does not agree, not saying smoking is healthier at all but it never feels like vaping is any different in the burn or lung part of it. Of course as a smoker of weed it could be just from me not enjoying low temp hits also. I think 370 is about as low as i can enjoy. However flavor is amazing and i love flavor of good weed and hash.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I have tried a few as well because of the old,, its healthier and easier on the lungs line. I am on the side that does not agree, not saying smoking is healthier at all but it never feels like vaping is any different in the burn or lung part of it. Of course as a smoker of weed it could be just from me not enjoying low temp hits also. I think 370 is about as low as i can enjoy. However flavor is amazing and i love flavor of good weed and hash.
I default to 390, I can't take smoke anymore it kills me.

Temps
L

Low_Octane

View attachment 1331658

Mighty+ dry herb vaporizer from Stortz & Bickel is easily the most anticipated vaporizer release ever! Storz & Bickel brought the Mighty vaporizer to life with its updated version, and that's exactly what they did. Storz & Bickel ended up being the Mighty killer we've been looking forward to for years.

Review of Mighty+ Vaporizer: Top shelf vaporizer

Storz & Bickel's Mighty+ hits like no other (except one of the other portables). Sessions are tasty, strong, and efficient, with easy-going airflow. Mighty+ vapor is light, fluffy and comfy, whether you vape at low temperatures and enjoy herbal flavors, or hit the high temperatures for stronger effects.

Through years of lab tests, Storz & Bickel determined that convection and conduction heat were the best ways to thoroughly and efficiently vaporize dry herbs. As each session progresses, conduction heat sets in for full extraction and potency. The Mighty+ starts each session with convection heat, bringing the herbs up to temperature and preserving flavor.

Battery life is fantastic

According to your style, the Mighty+ boasts a battery life of 60 to 90 minutes per charge. Lucky me, I got 60 minutes per charge. But it's because I finish every bowl off at 410° Fahrenheit (210° C). Vape at lower temperatures and you'll get more out of the dual lithium-ion batteries.

It's difficult to get an accurate read on the battery life of the Mighty+, a dry herb vape that doesn't have a timed auto shut-off. To help you find what matters to you, I tracked several details over a few sessions. Starting from a low temperature, I finished them all at the highest temp setting. I'm amongst those who will experience shorter battery life but with one complete charge, my 11 sessions gave me 63 minutes of runtime, 87 total hits, and roughly 2.5 grams of herbs vaped. With packing techniques taken into account, you should be able to work through two to three grams per charge.

If you stay in the lower temperatures, you'll get better battery life than I did. In my opinion, this is great battery life for a portable vape.

There is no failure for the Mighty+

The greatest feature about the Mighty+ might not even be a feature at all. The Mighty+ is consistent. It doesn't just deliver great vapor; it delivers great vapor every time. And it's always efficient without stirring. It's easy to use for everyone, no matter what style or technique you use. The Mighty+ is one of the best portable dry herb vaporizers I've used.

User-friendly

Like the Volcano desktop vaporizer, the Mighty+ is easy to use and enjoy right from the start. The mouthpiece and cooling unit intuitively swivel open. You just have to wait for it to buzz, and then press the power button. Fill the herb chamber (use whole flowers or grind your favorite herbs), and replace the cooling unit.

Display on the device is large and easy to read. It shows actual temperature above set temperature and battery meter, along with temperature control buttons on either side. While some wish it had a smartphone app to customize further, I'm happy with its simplicity. The vape tells me everything I need to know and nothing more, and that's what I like. I don't need pretty colors or sounds. Just let me know the temperature and how much juice there is left.

During your sessions, you can step up the temperature range by double-tapping the power button. This is the only feature that needs explaining. If you like to step up the temperature during your sessions, this is for you. Start your session normally, but double-tapping the power button will increase the set temperature settings by 27° F (15° C) for 90 seconds. You can increase the temperature by another 27° F (15° C) by triple-tapping the power button, for a total of 54° F (30° C). The highest temperature is always 410° F (210° C), and it cannot go higher.

It's not blatantly obvious how to make the Mighty+ stand upright when loading. But I'm getting ahead of myself - more on that later.

Heat up time of one minute

As a rule of thumb, the Mighty+ is ready in about a minute, depending on the temperature. I timed every session for more than a full charge and got times ranging from 54 to 82 seconds, with an average of 67 seconds for temperature. That's reasonable for a portable, but still slower than just about everything else on the market. The good news is that the first hit off a Mighty+ still tasted better than the first two hits off faster heating vapes, so it's well worth the wait.

Compared to the original Mighty vape, this is a huge improvement. Mighty+ heats up 30% - 50% faster, and it doesn't slow down as much near the end of a charge. On the Mighty+, I found that the heat-up times were the same or better than those of the Mighty at full charge.

Charging with USB-C

In spite of the Mighty+'s USB-C charging port being great, it's not perfect. I absolutely love the universal charging. I was in the camp of scatterbrained Mighty owners who couldn't keep their hands on the barrel-port power adapter. When I misplaced it, I couldn't use it, but you can charge it almost anywhere using a USB-C cable, even from portable power banks!

Storz & Bickel didn't include everything you need to reach top charging speeds, which is a downside. Depending on what you plug the Mighty+ into, the charge speed will vary. The Mighty+ comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable that plugs into most computer USB ports and wall chargers. Typically, you purchased an adequate wall charger with your cellphone or other device.

A normal cellphone wall charger took over three hours to fully charge my Mighty+. Enter the Supercharger, which charges in under an hour! You must purchase the Supercharger separately for $25. It should have come with the vape.

Don't let your herbs go to waste

Storz & Bickel's patented hybrid heating design ensures that herbs are evenly cooked and never scorched, and all the goodness is extracted without stirring.

There is no secret to this extraction - it's in their patent. Basically, the Mighty+ uses conduction heating for the bowl and convection heating below to create the hot air stream. The herbs are kept at a lower temperature before and after hits, and vaporize only during a hit. Compared to conduction vaporizers, this system is not only more efficient with herbs, but also more efficient with power. And it's a great vaping experience!

Bowl coated with ceramic

The Mighty+ filling chamber is ceramic coated, similar to the Volcano Hybrid filling chamber. The Storz & Bickel Mighty+ filling chamber is advertised as more durable and robust than the aluminum filling chamber. The stains are harder to see, but the vapor doesn't seem to suffer. There are a few more holes in the Mighty+ filling chamber than there were in the original, but I didn't find any differences in airflow.

A medical-grade build with UL certification

A medically certified twin of the Mighty vape, the Mighty+ directly benefits from all the rigorous testing it has gone through. Storz & Bickel focuses on vaporizer research and lab tests, so the materials and build quality have all been tested for purity, as well as vapor extraction.

Also, the Mighty+ is the first dry herb vaporizer to be UL certified. A third party safety certification company has inspected the electrical, battery, charging, and heating systems of no other dry herb vaporizers. One more way the Mighty+ benefits from its medical twin. You won't find this kind of testing and certification anywhere else.

Adapts well to dry concentrates

Mighty+ vaporizes dry herbs, but also dry concentrates. A stainless steel mesh concentrate pad is sold separately by Storz & Bickel for this purpose. It's not a monster hit, taking it all in all at once. Instead, it's a full session with several lighter hits. The first couple hits are light as the concentrate melts into the pad, but after that it feels a lot like a dry herb session. Dry concentrates can be vaporized in a gentle manner with this device.

Our Mighty+ parts and accessories can be found here.

Mighty+ could stand up better

I'm at odds with the Mighty+'s upgraded capacity to stand. It does perform better, but there are still flaws. Those new to the original Mighty will likely be content with it if they manage to comprehend it (which is surprising as Storz & Bickel failed to mention its use in their manual). All you have to do is slide the stir tool out and slide it back in reverse; set down the vaporizer and it will stand at a slanted position. It's simple enough to load and put down during your vaping session - that is as long as there’s a flat surface present. Even though this works, I'd rather not need to rotate the tool just so I can finish loading my vape up.

The warranty

The Mighty+ vaporizer is backed by Storz & Bickel for two years against workmanship and defect issues, which can be extended to three years with registration. Storz & Bickel Mighty Plus vapes are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, just like all of our products.

Here's what's inside

Vaporizer for dry herbs Mighty+
Dosing capsule
Cleaning brush
Charge cable for USB-C
There are three spare seal rings (for the interior of the cooling unit)
Spare fine mesh screens (for the bowl)
Spare coarse mesh screens (for the cooling unit)
The Quick Start Guide
The User's Guide
Card of Warranty

To achieve the best results

Coming soon, our Mighty+ Tips and Tricks blog post will provide some excellent advice for your next vaping session. To start off, we suggest using the on-board boost temperatures – it's as easy as pie. Turn your Mighty up to 356°F (180°C) or whatever temperature you had it set to when new. When that doesn't give you the vape cloud you're looking for, double-tap the power button to bump it up to 383°F (195°C). If still not enough, triple-tap the button and take it all the way up to 410°F (210°C) for maximum impact. Temperatures low or high can be enjoyed with this simple method.

Maintenance is easy

The Mighty+ has a ceramic heating chamber that's much harder to stain, but that doesn't mean we have to abuse it. When you brush the bowl and upper screen immediately after each session, you won't have to clean anything more than the cooling unit. Check out our Mighty+ Cleaning Guide for details.

What is the purpose of the Mighty+ vaporizer?

For anyone who cares about their health, wants to get the most out of their herbs, and has the money, the Mighty+ vaporizer is the one for them. When someone just wants a vaporizer and wants to get started in life, it is what I recommend first. It’s also the perfect upgrade from just about anything else. There are many good vapes out there that satisfy, but you will never find one that matches the Mighty+. It has unmatched ease of use, consistency, and vapor quality.

What is the Mighty+ vape not for?

A lot of people can't afford this vape because it's $400. But guess what? They don't need to spend that much to get a high quality dry herb vaporizer.

I see no reason to upgrade if you already own a Mighty that works well. The vapor is the same, the draw resistance is similar, and the Mighty+ only has a few new features.

In conclusion

The Mighty+ is only a slight improvement over the original Mighty. Let's be honest, the original Mighty was a brilliant product, and there wasn't much to be improved. There is no difference in the vapor, but the features are better with universal charging, two preset booster temperatures, a better stand, and improved electronics. The Mighty+ will easily carry the Storz & Bickel banner, and will be the vape to chase for years to come.
I'm sure it's nice but my Arizer Air Max is also very nice for $150. I also enjoy my Arizer XQ2 desktop vaporizer that I paid $125 for on sale. I would love to try the Storz & Bickel but they continue to price themselves out of the affordable market.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We recently bought a Mighty+ and a Pax Plus. They're quite different from each other and we like both.

I prefer the Pax Plus because the flavor is better and it's easy to use. I like how it looks and feels and it easily fits in a pocket or purse.

We like the little cannisters that can be preloaded for the Mighty+ and it's easy to clean. It looks and feels like it could go to war, though. It might better for the heavy user than the Pax.

There's a definite difference between vaping and smoking. My lungs feel much better. The rush is different.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I'm sure it's nice but my Arizer Air Max is also very nice for $150. I also enjoy my Arizer XQ2 desktop vaporizer that I paid $125 for on sale. I would love to try the Storz & Bickel but they continue to price themselves out of the affordable market.
Arizer really needs to work on the chamber design of the XQ2, its set too far from the oven to bake right DDAVE MODS address this but he is always out of stock, I've been waiting since the start of the year to get the 18mm SHORT Adapter in stock so I can use the The Concentration Chamber I bought from him, he does not respond to inquires.

Top Bottom