Get rid of water leaves in flower?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freespirit

freespirit

I have one thick bush that I have not touched but my other strains are more vertical growers and I removed some lower growth and ill looking leaves, not many.

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

I defoliate around week 3 and then remove any fatty fans blocking nice bud sites throughout flower. About a week before chop I remove all fans that have a stem. I used to be a firm believer that keeping all your fans equaled a heavier yield, but now I feel the added airflow, lowered rh, and better view through the canopy while inspecting for pests far outweighs the hope of a heavier yield.

dwood

dwood

Well recently I defoliated several plants. lets see what happens. I am not a friend of super thrive is there something organic that can be used to prevent plant shock

straincreation

straincreation

Well recently I defoliated several plants. lets see what happens. I am not a friend of super thrive is there something organic that can be used to prevent plant shock
Organic-b AN. also alot of other manufacturers making it what you want is b vitamins and a couple other amino aciids.
botanicare has....oh oh vitamino i think it is.
Not sure if its organic though on that one, they may have an organicare product that is sufficient.
Happy farmin;)

Waldydogg

Waldydogg

I truly believe that a little trim simulates some animal feeding on the plant which in turn kicks the plant into overdrive....happens every time! I can't explain it but i've seen it happen again and again

KD
The plant kinda goes into shock when you cut a little bit therefore telling itself to grow faster to some degree.

Top Bottom