Get stomped out by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is my lemon stomper grow! I started 5 seeds and ended up with 2 babies after transplant. I had some bugs eating some seedlings. I was pissed but got it handled. Me and gage green stompin' out ur lungs!

Get stomped out by rival79
Get stomped out by rival79 2
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here they r after transplant. Hope u guys like the pics.

Ls1
Ls2
M

maik

Looking good! Can't wait to see how they turn out. Lemon Stomper is definitely one of my favorite strains.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good! Can't wait to see how they turn out. Lemon Stomper is definitely one of my favorite strains.
Thanx for stopping by, Maik. I got more GGG ready to pop. I'm ready for those new releases. See u in the threads.

S

sfzoo

Damn Rival, you must have a HUGE garden space.

goodluck w/ this one as well!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These babies r doin good. Time for a lil update. Gonna start feeding them soon. Here's a few pics for u guys and girls!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool new strain.. I'm interested in this new grow of ur's .. Good luck

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Kool new strain.. I'm interested in this new grow of ur's .. Good luck
Thanx for stopping in, MG. I got a few more GGG strains as well. I have Blackberry Pie and Pepe Le Dank also. I'm getting the Inferno Haze soon. I got a bunch of pheno hunting to do. GGG has a lot of new gear coming out. I will be posting grow logs on their site as well. Stay tuned in bro!

V

vancerz

Yo rival did you ever swoop the grape stomper x og(underdawg) from GG?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Not yet. Waiting for those 2 drop again. I will as soon as they do tho!

V

vancerz

I swooped some of those at harborside a few weeks ago, they were year old stock, big ass seeds very vigorous. ill drop some pics when I flower them out, I was thinking you ran them before for some reason.

its hard to keep up with all these new beans your popping! good luck man!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They must have been hiding those. I been there hella times and never seen those beans in stock. Good score bro! Good luck with ur grow. I can't wait to see some pics.

V

vancerz

on weedtracker they been claiming to have them for like a month or two, a good place if you did not know about it to check there seed stock online. they had the white clone there too i hope its legit.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I was there a month ago. I'm gonna have to look up on that. I'm goin 2 da bay later 2day. Thanx for the heads up, Vancerz!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. These babies r lookin awesome. I hope 2 get a keeper from this strain. I will be transplanting them this weekend. They should start sexing soon. Here r some new pics!

Ls12
Ls22

51stang50

Pulling up a chair for this one. Rival did you pick up that inferno haze?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will have those very soon. Im gonna rock that strain. Keep an eye out on my other grows as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom