geten the hang of it

• Thread starter USMCtanker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

well after i got my 1sy harvest under my belt:cool0010: i can see my next crop being alot better. with the help of everyone my last crop was very good for my 1st time. now im excited for whats to come. here are some pics of whats to come. so i wanted to start a diary of this next one bc im sure its gonna be dank. this time around im going coco.

anyway the 1st set of pics are from 2 plants that i got when i 1st started, they have made it through all my newbi mistakes. the 1st 2 are of my og kush. this i heard was not that hardy but when i was gone on vaction do to a miss communication my plants almost died, this og kush was dead dry and full of spider mites, i spent the past month bring her and the purple erkle back. im also thinken about flowering this og kush in a month. as you can seee there almost back to 100%.

the next one is the purple erkle. and its looken great, and ill be taken cloes of her and keepen her as a mother.

next pics are of the purple arrow that i flowered in my 1st grow and i really liked it

last pics are my seeds, there are some sr71 purple kush from zoo, orange bully from candyman, and then some brainstorm haze x g13. im really excited to grow these up in coco and with all the new things i have learned, thanks again to all for all the tips and help. :bong-hits:

New piics 005
New piics 006
New piics 008
New piics 009
New piics 002
New piics 001
New piics 015
New piics 016
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Good luck to you there!! Some nice strands you got going..now g do them justice!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom