Gettin My Grow On

• Thread starter juiceyjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Nice cookies jay.so how do you like the mars 900 and is that the only light in there?been reading conflicting reports on how hot they get.
I like it so far, but it does give off a good amount of heat. Going to need a a/c in there for sure during the summer time if I 3ven keep it during summer. I might just concentrate on outdoor and start indoor again in fall

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Surprised no one saw the PM on a leaf. I saw it shortly after I posted and went in there and did some cleaning, I've had a constant battle with PM on my OGKB because it doesn't seem to like temp fluctuations at all. I almost pulled it the other day because it's been such a bitch.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yea they are getting dense as hell, I wanna make sure to atleast get them to 60 days. If I get 2 of these full I will be a very happy person.

Lol i used to call those quart jars, now theyre ounce jars cause that about as much as im willing to put in one =D growing has given me a different perspective on units of measure lmao

ChanceALot

ChanceALot

Cut 10 GSC clones and cut 10 OGKB clones. The seedlings are coming along pretty well.. I think I'm going to train the hell out of them and throw em outdoor for spring harvest hope for females. Don't wanna waste my time sexing them
Gotta love the selection. How do you/ what is th3 fastest way to sex a seedling? Your plants look great BTW.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Gotta love the selection. How do you/ what is th3 fastest way to sex a seedling? Your plants look great BTW.
Grow them out to about a month and flip them to flower till they show sex then reveg the females

Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

Veg room I just transplanted all the clones into 3 gal. Getting ready to throw in the next set so I can start the perpetual grow. Decided to hold off on the big ogkb. To much plant to fit in there atm gotta wait until these 3 finish
Does your ogkb ever throw reg looking leaves

Top Bottom