Getting ready to outfit a 40 foot 5th wheel trailer. Could use some suggestions.

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Your distaste for Mars, has spilled toxicity all over two of my threads now when I just was asking for help. You still have yet to offer anything constructive. You dont like the Brand of light I bought for a fucking test. Youre just annoying and deter other people from contributing because they stay away from drama. I dont need thicker skin, I was born in the age of the internet, you are just annoying and a waste of time. I should of known better than to respond.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Your distaste for Mars, has spilled toxicity all over two of my threads now when I just was asking for help. You still have yet to offer anything constructive. You dont like the Brand of light I bought for a fucking test. Youre just annoying and deter other people from contributing because they stay away from drama. I dont need thicker skin, I was born in the age of the internet, you are just annoying and a waste of time. I should of known better than to respond.

Hahaha take another bathroom selfie 🤳 that will make you feel better.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

LOL thats all you got?

I really don’t have any issues with you 🤷🏻‍♂️ I just find your bathroom selfie to be funny. My kids do that, hey whatever makes you feel good. You do need thicker skin, and to spend some time reading but hey, again best of luck to ya!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I really don’t have any issues with you 🤷🏻‍♂️ I just find your bathroom selfie to be funny. My kids do that, hey whatever makes you feel good. You do need thicker skin, and to spend some time reading but hey, again best of luck to ya!
Sorry you dont like my 3 year old facebook profile picture either :/ Am I not handsome enough? Do you not like the brand of shirt I wore in it? Is the color too feminine?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Sorry you dont like my 3 year old facebook profile picture either :/ Am I not handsome enough? Do you not like the brand of shirt I wore in it? Is the color too feminine?

Love the color actually, I’m not sure how to respond to that, but like I tell my boys, your a very handsome man, keep that chin up and smile for the photo 🤗 the bathroom selfie is just funny to me. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female, I have always found bathroom selfie profiles to be funny.

I ran like 600w+ when I grew sps, do you do frag cuts? I had some good luck back in the day but as the kids got older I had to pass the hobby. Really miss it tho. I learned so much about water quality and the science of calcium uptake..... both will play a role as you further your growing experience. I did have a moment to look over some of your plant photos but wasnt sure if you had addressed your issues yet?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
20k-30k in solar and LEDs
Do you really think I could generate enough power to sustain that much demand? Dirtbag made a good point, theres going to be a huge draw from running dehumidifiers on top of lights. Im all in on going LED but seems like alot to draw from solar. Maybe if I could figure out a way to run backup gens in case of an emergency. I would at least consider it because this particular trailer model comes stock with solar panels across the top :)

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Love the color actually, I’m not sure how to respond to that, but like I tell my boys, your a very handsome man, keep that chin up and smile for the photo 🤗 the bathroom selfie is just funny to me. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female, I have always found bathroom selfie profiles to be funny.

I ran like 600w+ when I grew sps, do you do frag cuts? I had some good luck back in the day but as the kids got older I had to pass the hobby. Really miss it tho. I learned so much about water quality and the science of calcium uptake..... both will play a role as you further your growing experience. I did have a moment to look over some of your plant photos but wasnt sure if you had addressed your issues yet?
no worries. My parents are still learning social media too. Everything you see in this vid for the most part was grown in a 150 shallow that I pump with light, then I frag from the mother colony and move into my main display tank. I lived an hour away from the Florida Keys for the last 10 years so reefing is a big part of life down here. Plus the reef is our best shot at fixing the environment so Im into it.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

no worries. My parents are still learning social media too. Everything you see in this vid for the most part was grown in a 150 shallow that I pump with light, then I frag from the mother colony and move into my main display tank. I lived an hour away from the Florida Keys for the last 10 years so reefing is a big part of life down here. Plus the reef is our best shot at fixing the environment so Im into it.

It’s ok my kids still can’t hit the toilet with out missing, yeah we had multiple 300gal tanks.... brought back stuff from Australia when I traveled there. Cool kiddo looks like your learning a little somthing. Always tough with that teen angst, I’m sure you’ll grow out of it some day.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I was there when the first forum boards where dial up. Don’t go acting like you know shit bout tech 🤣😂 I grow brainless cells in a lab for a living with more sense than you

Latest posts

Top Bottom