Wanted Getting seeds?

• Thread starter Jah882022
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jah882022

Is there a good seed company that ships to Ohio. Anyone help me out with a good store.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There are many dozens of seed sellers that ship to Ohio. Any based in the US, most based in Canada and some based in Europe will ship to Ohio.

L

leaff

Hembra is really good and quick, Attitude was good just takes forever

2Bad

2Bad

Hembra is really good and quick, Attitude was good just takes forever
I've ordered 3 times...1st time it took about a week...2nd time took a month...3rd time took 2 weeks. But I love them and their prices are unbeatable.

L

leaff

What is hembra I clicked the link on google and it's not working
i guess theyve recently had to change names or something, sites down for the moment. sorry i cant provide a better site. It was just the last one i used they were real quick to ship. i got some gnome gentics mothman thats doing good

BudBogart

BudBogart

The Choice Seed Bank…7 Years of annual orders received without a single hitch. Takes maybe two weeks from order to delivery. Lots of freebies and I have also dealt with them over the phone. Nice, friendly and helpful. (California).

2Bad

2Bad

The Choice Seed Bank…7 Years of annual orders received without a single hitch. Takes maybe two weeks from order to delivery. Lots of freebies and I have also dealt with them over the phone. Nice, friendly and helpful. (California).
looks like a good site gonna have to try it

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

check out Greenpoint seeds, they are based in Colorado. They are very affordable and have a big discord presence so you can chat with people growing the same strains you are
I am growing their Fritter Cookies right now

GowerX616

GowerX616

Solfire gardens is a good place to order from as well as sin city seeds. I have some of their phenos in my tent now an they are beautiful.

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

North Atlantic Seed co.
Ordered two packs and got 13 freebies!
Delivery was Maine to NY and took 2 days.. đź‘Ť
Same, have ordered a few times. Never fails. Back up their guarantee. Had a pack of 5 Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake autos that didn’t sprout. Sent me new ones no questions asked, or trying to shift blame on “grower error”.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

OA Seeds were a pleasure to buy from.

Not having to create an account was great and could pay with a mastercard and no crap about shipping which means they have confidence sending seeds worldwide.

I tried ordering from 2 other companies before i found OA Seeds.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I can't think of one seed company that wouldn't ship to Ohio. Typically they are selling/marketing the seeds as souvenirs so they don't care where they ship them and if it's legal or not.

I've had good experiences with:

Weedseedsexpress
Dankseeds
NukeHead seeds
Irvine seeds

And seeds from a few of the fine folks in this forum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom