Wanted Getting seeds?

• Thread starter Jah882022
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Is there a good seed company that ships to Ohio. Anyone help me out with a good store.
northatlanticseeds.com. right now they're giving away a bunch of freebies. It's my go to seed bank. Cheap shipping great selection of autos and photos. They have all of night owls new releases but they're selling out fast.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ethos is a good one, they've got some decent strains. I've heard a lot of good things about their seeds/strains.

Brothers Grimm has some decent seeds, too but I haven't tried them, yet. I got some tester seeds from Brothers Grimm at CannaCon but not really anything to get excited about. Not to mention I'm on the fence as to whether I support Brothers Grimm or not. The guy who runs it now is kind of a flake and there's some controversy about why Duke and Mr. Soul parted ways. Doesn't mean they don't have good seeds, I guess it just boils down to if you want to support a guy like that or not.. I've heard a lot of good things about their Cinderella 99 but nothing they have really jumps out as "fire" to me..

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

Seedsman is good. There is Pheno hut in Michigan I think that's the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I run with seedsman.com, my last order was 6 days from order placement to my mailbox.
Yeah I agree I order twice from them now and both just about got to me a week from purchase. Nice freebies too

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Homegrown cannabis company is Kyle Kushman's company and they have good seeds....he is the originator of strawberry cough and worked for high times for quite a while
Kyle said it was a friend of his that created Strawberry cough but wasn't interested in making money off it so he gave it to Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom