Getting some autoflowers first time👍🏻

• Thread starter NapkinB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NapkinB

NapkinB

I’m going to be getting some auto flowers because I’ve been doing some research and heard they’re a little easier to grow. Do you grow them the same way? Should you be planting in the final pot? Is there anything I should be doing different from regular seeds? Any info would help

Legobuzzard

Legobuzzard

Put in final pot..feeding schedules should be very light. Your on a timer so to speak with the plant as soon as you pop it. LST is the best method of increasing yields. Some are more finicky then others.. Good luck..

NapkinB

NapkinB

Put in final pot..feeding schedules should be very light. Your on a timer so to speak with the plant as soon as you pop it. LST is the best method of increasing yields. Some are more finicky then others.. Good luck..
Was going to be using a 3 gallon fabric pot. I was going to use ffof soil

crossfader

crossfader

Starting seed in your final growing container is good, just watch your watering practices if growing in a large container!

Yeah, autos are fun to grow but can be frustrating compared to growing photoperiod or "regular" cannabis. If you have plant issues, autos can be unforgiving due to their short grow window. I've done a few auto grows and have regular seeds given as freebies...going to take a shot at growing a few of those, I like the idea of having more freedom and control over when to flip lighting to begin flowering.

Good Luck on the grow!✌

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
This is an auto in 2 gallon of Coco, topped but nearly a meter tall still, Auto doesn't necessarily = small plant
20210511 065918

NapkinB

NapkinB

Starting seed in your final growing container is good, just watch your watering practices if growing in a large container!

Yeah, autos are fun to grow but can be frustrating compared to growing photoperiod or "regular" cannabis. If you have plant issues, autos can be unforgiving due to their short grow window. I've done a few auto grows and have regular seeds given as freebies...going to take a shot at growing a few of those, I like the idea of having more freedom and control over when to flip lighting to begin flowering.

Good Luck on the grow!✌
Advice on proper watering? Haven’t been able to get it down quite right yet

Top Bottom