getting started 1st timer

• Thread starter mastiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastiff

mastiff

i have a small hydra farm, i am thinking that it is only good for 1 plant, i have 2-175 watt hps, possibility of getting a higher wattage. is it possible to grow more than 1 plant in this type of system.very exited but have so many questions::help:

J

jdubz206

yeah i've seen some micro sogs where people pack em in and pull a gram a watt or more with the right strain...do some searching, i've never done a micro so can't let ya know what will work best but the info is around here

J

John Ditchweed

it is deffantly possible......... I would do research on doing a scrog...... I have seen many people pull some nice yeilds out of small spaces doing this

F

Fear

I think 4 8" rooted plants could fit fine. Cut of 30% of bottom growth 4 colas should appear when your done no branches.

mastiff

mastiff

i think i am going to try with 4 PLANTS in my hydra-farm. like the idea of cutting 30% off the bottom. would like to know if it is possible to induce the veg state a around 2ft, will it show its sex, i may be able to go a little higher. great to find an awesome site, traveled around and this is the best, thank you very much cant wait to start . ny out

mastiff

mastiff

since i last came on i got a 400watt mh with a waterfarm that has a4 gallon reservoir with a 2 gallon grow chamber along w/drip rings , using 9l hydroton w/3-part flora kit. it is a bit small lol, but 1st time, i would love all the feed back on all of the following questions and it might be a little lol , but here we goooo. 1- should i try ot go for 2 plants in this system.2 is it possible to go inside and outside with this system.

J

jdubz206

i think i am going to try with 4 PLANTS in my hydra-farm. like the idea of cutting 30% off the bottom. would like to know if it is possible to induce the veg state a around 2ft, will it show its sex, i may be able to go a little higher. great to find an awesome site, traveled around and this is the best, thank you very much cant wait to start . ny out

not sure what you mean by this -

would like to know if it is possible to induce the veg state a around 2ft, will it show its sex, i may be able to go a little higher.

---

if i'm correct in assuming, i think you're actually asking if it's possible to induce flower on a plant that is around 2' tall...to answer, yes it is possible but it depends on a few things...first, are you growin from seed? if you're growing from seed, this can be kind of tricky....my recommendation would be to veg until they show their preflowers...then, i would take clones off these plants and use the original seedlings as mothers...since the plant that you took the clones from is already sexually mature, you can flower them immediately...if you want to veg them to 2', that shouldn't be any problem @ all...

if you're not growing from seed and already have clones, then just veg em to how big you want and then flower. just remember, they will probably stretch a bit in flower so definitely plan ahead...your first run you'll learn a lot and then you can apply it your next grow...

as far as the waterfarm question goes, i have no idea..never used one or any hydro system for that mater.

good luck. j

R

ReelBusy1

i have a small hydra farm, i am thinking that it is only good for 1 plant, i have 2-175 watt hps, possibility of getting a higher wattage. is it possible to grow more than 1 plant in this type of system.very exited but have so many questions::help:

I use 2 150 watt HPS in one of my flowering rooms so you are good to go with those in a grow space as big as 3x3 easily.

Show us some pics!
What strains do you want to grow?

Good luck too

T

tophmaster

i would veg 9 clones for like 5 days top them on day 4 and then switch them to 12/12 on day 6 try using coco too

Latest posts

Top Bottom