Getting to know people

• Thread starter eirI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirI

On this day May 11 1981 my mom died from speedballs. I was 12 years old and saw it all. I will never forget it. I have moved on but gone through lots of struggles.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Life gives us some difficult moments to say the least. Glad you've be able to deal with it. It's something that will always be with you but there may come a time in your life where you might be able to help someone else learn to deal with a tragedy in their life.

You're a survivor and should celebrate that fact and never forget the good times shared with your mom. Lost mine over 12 years ago now and even though it wasn't from drugs it's very difficult watching someone you love die. A great reminder for all of us to tell those we love that we love them, often. ☮

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that. Cannabis saved my life. After I got out of the Army and had serious PTSD, I tried to numb the pain or kill myself with hard drugs. Cannabis is the only medicine I have found that safely treats my PTSD. I've buried too many friends from heroin or speedball o.d.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm sorry to hear that. Cannabis saved my life. After I got out of the Army and had serious PTSD, I tried to numb the pain or kill myself with hard drugs. Cannabis is the only medicine I have found that safely treats my PTSD. I've buried too many friends from heroin or speedball o.d.
Yes I too have lost many good friends to hard drugs,alcohol and tobbacco.
Not lost a single friend to weed though.

E

eirI

Life gives us some difficult moments to say the least. Glad you've be able to deal with it. It's something that will always be with you but there may come a time in your life where you might be able to help someone else learn to deal with a tragedy in their life.

You're a survivor and should celebrate that fact and never forget the good times shared with your mom. Lost mine over 12 years ago now and even though it wasn't from drugs it's very difficult watching someone you love die. A great reminder for all of us to tell those we love that we love them, often. ☮
[/QUOTE You said it best someone we loved. I’m feel for your loss too. I just want to keep learning and sharing.

Top Bottom