gfxbb a beast among us

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

hey farmers here is some of chimeras work.i threw down 2 seeds on valentines day. i was just looking to grab a male really. i got 2 females and out of the both i gifted the other to a grower who fell on bad times.i was left with this monster which i call CHYNA (wwe wresteler lol).this bitch is on 16 days of flowering.i have her in a 10 gallon pot full of miracle grow potting mix. she has been feed only once it was HUMBOLT COUNTY BLOOM.she is quite the beast she stands over 5 feet with many arms. she is under a single 600 hps.as of now she gives off a citrus smell,that is easy to detect with just touching.BTW great genetics chimeras this is the 5th time running your gfxbb from seed

R

Rural_GrowOp

Damn man she is a beast. Cant wait to see her blow up.

A

adam

thanks bro it wasnt planned just sorta fell into place.i had been taken away from my grow over a month and when i came back my loved one just kept on vegging instead of budding her out. after some thinking i said fuck it and see how big is too big for a single 600 hps.i ran other seeds of ggxbb into 77 days flowering so i still got 60 days to go!!!!im gradually learning for me that bigger is better fuck the numbers.i always end up with roughly the same dried amount be it 20 or 1 plants in a cycle so it all comes down to lumens and genetics.as for the smoke all other gfxbb have been good so i expect tis one to be a champ. shit is going to yield 30 baseball bats i hope lol.

A

adam

might have to call ya to play a round of softball using my bats and some hashballs lol

R

Rural_GrowOp

I'm down. If I hit a home run do I get to keep the bat? LOL.

A

adam

shit bro how can you swing something thats glued to your hands lol.all kidding aside i have never ran into any issues growing out any of chimeras gear.always been consistent fragrant,easy growing but mostly under-appreciated by others. thats why i can always locate his seeds no one pumps up his gear except for amp40 recently(great grow logs).i find his gear doesnt require much food just light and air.CHIMERA if by any chance you have any of your older gear to be purchased please let me know how. i fell in love with your NL crosses when i jumped into the scene years ago and want to somehow find them again.RURAL i plan on doing 1 plant per 600 hps if this works out like i think it is.sometimes i wish i could just somehow package my gfxbb smell into a male cologne shit keeps me hard lol. BTW t all those peeps who told me that a cheap,minimal approach to growing will get you no-where well fuck -off and look at my beast cuz when she is done this bitch is going to be a beauty :fixed: WANTED TO ADD PIX THEY JUST WENT ASLEEP NO HPS GLOW

BombBP

BombBP

Thats a beast, for sure. Nice growing. How long was she vegged?

A

adam

germed on 2/14 ,sprouted 2/17 and was groomed to be a mother from the start. got plenty of topping, snapped a few heavy arms to allow under growth to catch up.i was going to clone her out but i couldnt part with her once i seen how she likes the light.so i just got a handful of clones from her and threw her in hoping to get a elbow from 600 hps.i would say she got a true 12 week veg. think for that long veg it branched out well and grew very evenly after some maintence.normaly i could get a plant that big in 8 weeks if i feed it veg food and didnt make a mom of it.i plan to give it a strong dose of tigerbloom to accelerate budding and then go back to humbolt county bloom. in my experience tigerbloom at the right dosage 3 weeks into flowering gives buds a steriod growth. but i only use it once or twice in flowering. after the explosive growth then i hit them with humboltcounty bloom till flushing.humbolt gives the final buds a much richier odor and taste if finished off with flowering but on its own you WILL DRASTICIALLY lose yield.do i make sense to you guys on my flowering feeding?if not its ok i improvise all the time lol

BombBP

BombBP

do i make sense to you guys on my flowering feeding?
Hey, to each his own. If it's working for you then I don't have anything to say about it:). My feeding is crazy, at best.

U

uwg13

The original pics you posted are on 16 days of flowering? DAMN huge colas for 16 days I can only imagine at day 55!! Its gonna grow a dick like Chyna too!

S

StonedOwl

Wow, that's only one plant!?

I'm very envious of that one, the yield should be godlike.

A

adam

thanks guys making me blush. i hope to pull an elbow clean of some sticky fragrant tight nugz.i usually go a size smaller but bigger is better for my style of growing.anyone have any input or questions?

F

frankie-smiles

The original pics you posted are on 16 days of flowering? DAMN huge colas for 16 days I can only imagine at day 55!! Its gonna grow a dick like Chyna too!

Just what I was thinking, thick as fuck buds for only 2 weeks odd in flower. Gonna be some giant candy buds on that girl, shes gonna be a big un.

A

adam

haha yeah she gots some buds. i think its due to genetics and also she must of been waiting to flower for some time and when she was triggered she just produced thats my theroy. i want to see how long till one of the arms just falls off i guess 60 days in she might give out lol. more people should try to run chimeras gear once just to see what its about

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
NIce work!!! gfxbb is killer.

F

frankie-smiles

Most of Chimeras gear seems to be the straight up real deal. Comes with everything, looks, taste, strength and yield. The magic 4 things to make a great strain. Gotta be getting some GFxBB soon myself.

A

adam

ok guys here is some buds of gfxbb that i recently found hidden.its nice to find nugs that were M.I.A.now i can give them a proper burn :smiley_joint:.

Top Bottom