Gg#4 Trees …

• Thread starter UC Quest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UC Quest

UC Quest

I am going to run cages with layers of trellis at different heights within the cage, what are your guys thoughts on that ?

Also what is the tallest indoor GG#4 tree someone has grown indoor ?

Thanks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mine get to 6' max. Yields about 5.5-6.25oz a plant. Same returns with my old 3x600hps vs my current 4x315 cmh.

StandingRock

StandingRock

Mine get to 6' max. Yields about 5.5-6.25oz a plant. Same returns with my old 3x600hps vs my current 4x315 cmh.

You have pentration and good lower buds on that big of a plant with those cmh? Ive been curious as to how big of a plant I can do with my cmh.

UC Quest

UC Quest

Any one growing gg4's with vertical lights around all 4 sides ?

How tall has your largest GG4 been ?

How long did you veg the GG4 when you grew them into trees ?

C

copperfacedave

Any one growing gg4's with vertical lights around all 4 sides ?

How tall has your largest GG4 been ?

How long did you veg the GG4 when you grew them into trees ?

About 6 and half feet including pot about 8 weeks veg but they were neglected a little in veg. Don't know what it weighed guessing about 15oz. Not best pic as I'd already cut a lot of support lines off.

Tmp cam 475281830
UC Quest

UC Quest

Thanks for the pic coperfacedave. What type of lighting and how many watts were using to both veg and flower ?

C

copperfacedave

Thanks for the pic coperfacedave. What type of lighting and how many watts were using to both veg and flower ?

4 plants 5 600w lights in flower. Vegged with 1 hanging 600 till about 2ft tall then 2 600 stacked for rest of veg turned plants every few days so all sides got light.

Boom Shaka

Boom Shaka

I grow GG#4 in coco. 8 week veg in 5gal pot. Flower in 10 Gal fabric pot. Approx 6ft tall and average 387g per plant. 15 plants under 8k. At least 15-20 6ft steel stakes per plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom