Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 7
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 8
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 9
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 10
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 11
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 12
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 13
Gg4 yellow leafs with rust 14
Hey guys first grow I got 3 baby’s in their going on 2nd week of veg. Plans showed Nitrogen deficiency at week 4 in veg all healthy now I got bat guano they loved it. Getting healthy but 2 days ago the bottom fan leafs started yellowing and now I got random rust spots.Ive been watering with ph of 6.5 with very very light fox farm and cal/mag since week 4 to get them healthy now week 6. 3 plants all same symptoms.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
View attachment 864963 View attachment 864964 View attachment 864965 View attachment 864966 View attachment 864969 View attachment 864970 View attachment 864971 View attachment 864972 View attachment 864973 View attachment 864974 View attachment 864975 View attachment 864976 View attachment 864977 View attachment 864978 Hey guys first grow I got 3 baby’s in their going on 2nd week of veg. Plans showed Nitrogen deficiency at week 4 in veg all healthy now I got bat guano they loved it. Getting healthy but 2 days ago the bottom fan leafs started yellowing and now I got random rust spots.Ive been watering with ph of 6.5 with very very light fox farm and cal/mag since week 4 to get them healthy now week 6. 3 plants all same symptoms.
Your fan leaves work as the first energy providers when your plants are seedlings. For this reason, they grow large to maximize their energy generating abilities as well as a place to store nutrients and needed materials. When the plant matures, most notably during flowering, the plant will start to draw the nutrients out of the fan leaves, leaving them to turn yellow and eventually shrivel and die/fall off.
Seeing as your plants appear to be suffering from Nitrogen deficiency, you need to examine what nutrients are in the ground already, and what you have added to them. When plants are growing at maximum, they use a lot of Nitrogen since they are adding a lot of plant material. I'm not sure how much nutrients come in the Fox Farm nutrients that you are using, and the medium that you are growing in has a ton to do with how you deal with problems. It sounds like they are hungry, but make sure that you don't overfeed them. Your Ph sounds OK and shouldn't cause any nutrient lock issues. Your plants look pretty healthy overall, except for the bottom leaves, which could be a simple nitrogen deficiency. If the leaves don't get enough light, they can also yellow and fall off. Make sur that you canopy allows enough light to penetrate to the leaves in question. Or it could be a little of both...yellowing leaves are pretty common as the plants get older, bigger...especially if they are on the bottom of the plant. I wouldn't sweat it too much, but I would investigate how much they are getting to eat.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom