Gg4 auto day 59 Deficiency?

• Thread starter Yooper1968
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yooper1968

Yooper1968

Gorilla Glue Auto number for day 59 1000hps kokobop. Currently top feeding Dr earth flower girl every 2 to 3 weeks . watering 1/2 gallon every 2 days. Oh 6.8

Gg4 auto day 59 deficiency
Gg4 auto day 59 deficiency 2
Gg4 auto day 59 deficiency 3
Gg4 auto day 59 deficiency 4
Gg4 auto day 59 deficiency 5
Gg4 auto day 59 deficiency 6
Moshmen

Moshmen

Are those all autos in there? Oh and just looks thirsty to me ? Not deficient

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I agree with looking thirsty. One plant seems kind of light green, which usually indicates lower Nitrogen levels, but this far along during flowering, it's not unusual for your plant to start pulling nutrients from larger leaves, causing yellowing and falloff. It could also be just the lighting in the photo. They look pretty good overall, just a little droopy.

Yooper1968

Yooper1968

You both I appreciate the reply she looks great this morning a little bit better I mixed up some magnesium quarter cup or so in a 2 liter bottle gave her some last night and she looks a lot better so how often should I be watering I'm about to every other day about a half gallon of plant kokobop is a little different

HighestCut

HighestCut

It looks like some light burn with the first plant along with some water issue. Yellow/light green up top and dark green on bottom looks like light burn to me. What is the distance from the top cola to your light?

What is your drainage like in the pots you have?

Yooper1968

Yooper1968

It looks like some light burn with the first plant along with some water issue. Yellow/light green up top and dark green on bottom looks like light burn to me. What is the distance from the top cola to your light?

What is your drainage like in the pots you have?
Hi and thank you for the reply 1000w HPS in a large adjust a wing from the bulb about 18 in and I up my watering 2 half a gallon to 3/4 of a gallon for run out for gallon buckets 8 drainage holes it's looking better this morning

Top Bottom