Gg4 Growers ?

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Does this look exactly like GG#4? Or a strong resemblance?
I took a few buds to try a new way for me to try and flush.
Why couldn't I put the stems in a cup of RO water for a week or So? That should flush small grows to perfection???? We'll guess I'll see.
Kind of crazy. I took a top off one of the party cups, and a couple smaller scrog buds (They're sitting happy at 3.0 EC). The SCROG is going to be epic, even if they don't put on the late weight, but they will ime. It's already got massive, hard as hell colas everywhere * even penitrated a bit under the screen. It's only under a 600 hps, and only 5 gal of coco.
Let me know on the GG. I see lots of ya growing her.
I'll do a full journal soon on both methods.
The one with a bit of foxtailing is about done from the party cups.

Gg4 growers
Gg4 growers 2
Gg4 growers 3
Gg4 growers 4
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I don't know where this thrad was moved to?? Don't see it on forum list

brazel

brazel

@GrowGod is correct, looks good not gg4.

You can put stems in a cup of ro for a week or two, don't know why you'd want to.

Roots uptake not stems, that's why clones die if they don't produce roots.

The idea behind flushing is to flush away salts and what's left behind from the bottles you use. I guess

Once you cut the bud I guess you can say it's dead.

All this is IMO
cheers

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've gotta reword this thread in a place where people see it. Idk, I guess the mods saw my title, and dropped me in the dessert here.
This strain tested at 25.14 grown in Hempy party cups taken down a week early. So you guys are saying it doesn't resemble GG?
I'll reword, and repost. There's kinda a surprise here.
As for the flowers not pulling water from the stem. You'r incorrect.
Why do you think flowers live for well over a week when stems are submerged?
The first time I successfully clones...I put a branch in water under a kitchen florescent, and it rooted. Yes stems will bring water, nutes ext to flowers
I'll post the results, but keept ALL personal data out. I had to take it down a week early as well, as I needed the room for breeding. Well back then, I guess ya can say pollin chucking.
My avitar is this strain grown in a styraphome party cup.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Never said it was. I guess I labeed this wrong, and put me in Thc Siberia.
Half awake, I re- wrote it in General indoor growing. I guess it's kind of a "trick ?"

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It's the Chocolate D. I see where the GG gets it's frost, and bud structure. (as I had Choc tested at 25.14 taken a week early in 2013) The cut was always rare, but soon after I took mine, a disease broke out) Nobody knows what it was, or why, but it effected every other person I knew w/The cut. It happened to me as well, but I took one of the only healthy flowering one, took clones, and saved the strain *as far as I know. I was curious to see if anyone can see the genetics in gg. I definitely can, but sometimes it's hard via pics. Since, it took me about 2 1/2 years to get an identical BX. The only thing, not every seed from the offspring represents the cut. Been working on selfing it for years, but can't get a single nanner. I'v tried everything. It's a beauty of a plant, and one of the smartest things I've done.
Anyway, I wish this didn't get moved to Siberia of the farm. I have other better pics where ya should see some similarities. I've got thousands of pics. Just gotta find my cam with better reps.
The biggest diffrence, the Chocolate yields increadibly.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The true gorilla glue 4 is a clone only cut. If you have a seed, or s1, it' not a true gg4.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No, you'r misunderstanding me. The Choc D is/was a clone only that was crossed with (I believe Durbin, and Dub)
This is the Choc part of the original gg.
Here it is from the guy who gave a few of us the cut. GG came out a bit before the strain was "lost"
My avitar is it as well, but grown in a styraphome party cup(s)

Cjjjadjb
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I think your title and first sentence was a bit misleading. Now that we all know that you know it’s not gg#4 :D everything is good! Carry on!
Lmao. I appreciate that. Dyslexia is a bitch. I think if that "mystery disease " didn't wipe out the Choc, It's be a super well known strain. Even Leafly has the cross of the Choc wrong

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Can you guys post this thread in the technique section, as it is a scrog, and party cup SOG. I just worded it poorly

brazel

brazel

I've gotta reword this thread in a place where people see it. Idk, I guess the mods saw my title, and dropped me in the dessert here.
This strain tested at 25.14 grown in Hempy party cups taken down a week early. So you guys are saying it doesn't resemble GG?
I'll reword, and repost. There's kinda a surprise here.
As for the flowers not pulling water from the stem. You'r incorrect.
Why do you think flowers live for well over a week when stems are submerged?
The first time I successfully clones...I put a branch in water under a kitchen florescent, and it rooted. Yes stems will bring water, nutes ext to flowers
I'll post the results, but keept ALL personal data out. I had to take it down a week early as well, as I needed the room for breeding. Well back then, I guess ya can say pollin chucking.
My avitar is this strain grown in a styraphome party cup.
You're correct, I was wrong. I should have worded it better. I look forward to your findings

Roots uptake (life) not stems. Roots provide life, stems prolong freshness.

Fun fact... the bud with the highest thc levels has never won emerald cup

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The emerld cup is all outdoor grows. Correct? I've seen the THC levels of the winners, and I don't think I've seen a strain hit 20%. I definitely think good outdoor bud is far better than indoor. Do you know what the highest THC % was in the cup?
As for the experiment, I'll be fair, and set up a blind test.
"Roots provide life, stems provide freshness" I did not know that. However, my first EVER attempt at cloning was a branch in a cup of water under a floresent kitchen light. Just str8 tap. I guess I'll know soon enough.

brazel

brazel

The emerld cup is all outdoor grows. Correct? I've seen the THC levels of the winners, and I don't think I've seen a strain hit 20%. I definitely think good outdoor bud is far better than indoor. Do you know what the highest THC % was in the cup?
"Roots provide life, stems provide freshness" I did not know that. However, my first EVER attempt at cloning was a branch in a cup of water under a floresent kitchen light. Just str8 tap. I guess I'll know soon enough.
High five on doing that! Clones don't need the bullshit product they sell.

On a another, did it grow or did it produce roots so it can grow!

Outdoor organic, what I'm saying is the highest thc ain't everything.

Ugh I love outdoor herb cause it's high is more complex IMO. But indoor is super dank, you are in control... guess it lies in the user

brazel

brazel

Bro I love blind test, stoked to hear the outcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom