• Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

GG4 10 days in Flower :fire::fire:
Gg4

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

It's actually done. Not sure if I have a updated pic of this plant because most looked like this. I'll try find something

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

That was a little over halfway. I was really busy and didn't take so many pictures this run.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

That was a little over halfway. I was really busy and didn't take so many pictures this run.
Damn man, those look pretty damn clean cut, don't see gg4 looking that healthy. Looks better than my sad story when I first grew gg4 lol, I didn't veg long enough, now I feel like I've vegged for EVER. However, the buds I got man were nice and covered with a nice white dusting

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

check this out and try not to laugh when you see it hahaha, laughing as I post it...

IMG 6125
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Thanks man. It's the real cut and honestly it's super easy to grow. You need to Veg till there near waist high Keep your lights close during veg.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Thanks man. It's the real cut and honestly it's super easy to grow. You need to Veg till there near waist high Keep your lights close during veg.
Yeah man definitely hear you, should have asked for some better info on them when I had the strain, this one is finished now. But how do you suppose things play out when you LST. If you look at the post on the resinating flowers I put up, I just posted some pics of my lil bonsai's lol. The damn things have tops galore, they're literally measuring only a foot tall, but they are all bush, I'm really contemplating flipping the switch Sunday, the Sour Kosher I just had to top because it is vigorously growing and stretching and the light is damn near a foot above. There is so much inner growth I can't see the pot lid or the hydroton through the top, definitely a big change and extensive research put into my current grow. I even got into cloning and I have some in soil all rooted and on their way. Obviously when I'm training LST style, I'm not looking for a tall ass plant, I'm just trying to have it scrogged out with a bunch of heads, not sure if this is really better or worse than letting the plant reach 4 feet in height or so on...

Latest posts

Top Bottom