Gh Crashing 911

• Thread starter dread808
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MendoFyah

Cover greenhouse with agribond it can really help or another layer of greenhouse plastic!
Man they are sure as heck hurting.
Our greenhouses we run a few propane heaters along with furnaces up top. The extra co2 doesn’t seem to hurt them but we have a few thousand plants in there. I would not let a plant day vs nite temp vary more then 15dg f. Keep her above 55 at all costs.

M

MendoFyah

I completely agree! We use woodstoves to get dry heat vs. Propane which creates humidity. For our early season nursery in Cali, to prevent grey mold on stalls and powdery mildew works great for seeds and clones. Obviously clones need supplemental light. Fire wood is free in exchange for your time, if you are around to keep it blazing

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
There is some evidence that Carbon Monoxide can cause issues with plants, although the specific effects on Cannabis aren't listed.

https://www.osti.gov/biblio/5194159-effect-carbon-monoxide-plants-mimosa-pudica

I grew upin the transportation business and there was a lot of CO exposure in the buildings and surrounding areas. Plants usually died or started to look funky. The article is interesting and comes from a fairly reputable source.

dread808

dread808

There is some evidence that Carbon Monoxide can cause issues with plants, although the specific effects on Cannabis aren't listed.

https://www.osti.gov/biblio/5194159-effect-carbon-monoxide-plants-mimosa-pudica

I grew upin the transportation business and there was a lot of CO exposure in the buildings and surrounding areas. Plants usually died or started to look funky. The article is interesting and comes from a fairly reputable source.
Thanks all you guys for your feedback I really appreciate it I have put the humidifier in increase the Heat and I am experiencing a sort of recovery I'll get some pics at the end of the day today I meant dehumidifier. I'm having a wintering aphid issue right now just add some insult to injury I think I'm going to experience a recovery I have ruled out CO2 poisoning it's definitely the freeze that happened 12 days ago any suggestions to rapid recovery from a freeze down? Let me know

Top Bottom