GH Diamond Nectar questions and

• Thread starter Onelow1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onelow1

Onelow1

So this is my second grow in RDWC. The first grow I tried Diamond Nectar and chaos broke out. Flushed and swore not to use it again. Well here is my second grow and had to try again, same thing, root rot on my almost three week auto's which were stunning and had just been topped. So flushing away I go, and things are coming back slowly. I'm in a live grow with hydroguard, and everything else is skippy. So where is the problem with DN? Is it operator error? I use Floralicous and no problems. What am I missing? signed: Mr Confused

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Diamond nectar is very acidic. Was there problems with PH? I've been using it for a few grows with zero issues. 🤷‍♂️

I can't think of reason it would cause root rot though 🤔

Onelow1

Onelow1

I was running water temps about 70 because they are in early veg, and I was starting to bring it down the temps. I thought maybe water temps last time had played a part in the problem, so this time I was boarder line kinda, 69-70.5 degrees, but was good on hydroguard, and everything looked clean. I also use an inline filter on my system and I can read the plants with it. I changed rez with the new DN and BOOM. I don't get it. And then your fine using it. I'm doing auto's, so I can only screw with them so much and I think I'm there. Better get back to the sweet spot. Had to drop the PH in the mixing tub, and it was aerated for 3-4 hrs, and temped. I don't know what not playing well together. It's all GH, armor, cal/mag, flora 3, rapidstart, floralicous, hydroguard. What am I missing? If I leave the diamond nectar out it's find. I'm just trying to use it cause I got it, but I'll stop.
Diamond nectar is very acidic. Was there problems with PH? I've been using it for a few grows with zero issues. 🤷‍♂️

I can't think of reason it would cause root rot though 🤔

Zmc2021

Zmc2021

I read that Diamond Nectar and Floracious Plus are nearly the same thing and if you use the FP then you don’t need to use DN.

Apparently the FP has humic and another acid that the DN has plus a few other things.

Onelow1

Onelow1

I read that Diamond Nectar and Floracious Plus are nearly the same thing and if you use the FP then you don’t need to use DN.

Apparently the FP has humic and another acid that the DN has plus a few other things.
That's about where I'm at. Just stick with what works, but would like an answer cause it's on the feeding chart, but oh well.

Rgt91

Rgt91

That's about where I'm at. Just stick with what works, but would like an answer cause it's on the feeding chart, but oh well.
I will gladly buy it off you or trade I have great results with it.

Zmc2021

Zmc2021

I will gladly buy it off you or trade I have great results with it.

Diamond nectar you mean?

I’ve got the entire gh lineup and then some extras. I’m all out of diamond nectar for the last bit and don’t notice any major difference. What does it even do exactly? Help uptake nutrients?

Latest posts

Top Bottom