Gh Feeding Chart Vs Gh Bottle Instructions

• Thread starter 420.hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Hi everyone!
Need some help determining which nutrient 'recipe' to follow....
General hydroponics offers a feeding chart to follow and on the bottle there's another recipe
My system is a 2 bucket (5 gal) recirculating dwc....(photo to come)
Any direction would be greatly appreciated!!!
Peace!!!!

420.hydro

420.hydro

You gots alot of research to do man.
Hi thanks for responding...but if that's the case then please point me in a direction...I am asking for assistance...is there a problem with the products, should I be looking at other options? My seed has just started rooting...

420.hydro

420.hydro

You gots alot of research to do man.
After looking up the products I understand the question....maxigrow is what the sales guy suggested due to the price point...not returning to ask found out they're not a hydro farmer...go figure

damien50

damien50

After looking up the products I understand the question....maxigrow is what the sales guy suggested due to the price point...not returning to ask found out they're not a hydro farmer...go figure

Depending on if it's auto or photo you want to start with a baseline EC or ppm in your nutrient solution. You could do the KISS method and only use maxibloom at 1/4 strength to start out, which is a 1/4 of 7 grams, and proceed to the max recommended 7 grams per gallon. The liquid koolbloom wouldn't be used until I think mid flowering.

Knowing about ppm and EC would help a lot but reading up on the Keep It Simple Stoner method will help as well. Do you have CalMag? Is your water RO?

D

Doggbeard

The back of the bag just says 1-2 tsp per gallon. The online feed charts gives more specific measurements. Go with the online feed chart. Consider starting a bit low (the Drain-To-Waste chart is about the strength as the Recirculating chart), and adjust as needed.

Top Bottom