GH Flora Nova Bloom Thread

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazarus718

lazarus718

Im running a bastardized 6/9 formula with LKB and so far its doing way better then ALL the other bullshit I tried the last year. The trichome production alone on my Jamacain this run with gh is killing the Super Soil and the Conny, Fuk all the BS Im say'n, back to what works and isnt a guess!! Everything's looking so greasy compared to usual. I dont know, Id say its the coco and gh.

I'll have to check out your threads tonight bro, sounds like you have some good stuff happening!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Flora nova is super salty, make sure you flush 2 times before a feed like everyone suggests, if you are feeding 5 mls per gallon. I top out at 3.0 to 3.5 mls per gallon in the peak of flower! Looks like I should try to bump it up next run. What are your guys bloom strengths in week 5-7 of flower?????? How many mls?
TOTALLY depends on what I'm running. Like I think I mentioned above, I've run girls who could only tolerate 3mls/gallon, otherwise they turned dark green and burned too much. Others want more, but I've never fed higher than 6mls/gallon, just never needed to.
Also, I was under the impression that the lucas style of feeding was only for hydro growing, is that not correct?
It's just a recipe/methodology. Once learned, it can be applied anywhere, really. Then, adjusted to taste.
I never heard about it till the guy at the grow store recommended it to me. I tried Flora nova for veg and I liked it. I only started using the Flora Nova Bloom and have only used it on two waterings and the Diffrence is Big, I dont measure out I just dump in what looks like 3tbs per gallon, I also use that with Blackjacks water conditioner and Black jacks Liquid Humic acid.Oh! I also just started using GH's Liquid KoolBloom. My plants are doing good,I love this stuff. I water about 2-3 times a week.
I'm not reading this right, am I?

Alright, who wants to lay bets on how long it's gonna be before we see the newest "What's wrong with my girls?" thread? Where's the facepalm smilie when I need it?

Then again, if it works....

lazarus718

lazarus718

Originally Posted by KGB420
I never heard about it till the guy at the grow store recommended it to me. I tried Flora nova for veg and I liked it. I only started using the Flora Nova Bloom and have only used it on two waterings and the Diffrence is Big, I dont measure out I just dump in what looks like 3tbs per gallon, I also use that with Blackjacks water conditioner and Black jacks Liquid Humic acid.Oh! I also just started using GH's Liquid KoolBloom. My plants are doing good,I love this stuff. I water about 2-3 times a week.

I'm not reading this right, am I?

Alright, who wants to lay bets on how long it's gonna be before we see the newest "What's wrong with my girls?" thread? Where's the facepalm smilie when I need it?

Then again, if it works....

I beat my head into the table on that one too!!! 3 tbs is a whole helluva lot bro! I'm guessing he meant tsp, which is still a lot! But yeah, the 1.5 TSP/gal (~8ml/gal) I put in two days ago sat really well with all 3 of the strains I have going, no signs of burn and look awesome. I'm not going over that cause of all the literal shit that I have in my soil already.

K

KGB420

Originally Posted by KGB420

I beat my head into the table on that one too!!! 3 tbs is a whole helluva lot bro! I'm guessing he meant tsp, which is still a lot! But yeah, the 1.5 TSP/gal (~8ml/gal) I put in two days ago sat really well with all 3 of the strains I have going, no signs of burn and look awesome. I'm not going over that cause of all the literal shit that I have in my soil already.

Yes, 3 tsp. sorry, my plants have been doing good, no leaf curling or anything. Big growth.I Love this stuff! I was using foxfarms Big Bloom and it sorta seemed like my plants stopped growing.So when I got enough money together I went looking for the Floranova bloom, got suggested the Liquid Koolbloom and thats what I have been using. I just watered yesterday and my plants are looking great, how long before I start noticing destruction?
WhenI was in veg I was doing the same thing with the floranova grow 3 tsp, no measuring, just what I think it is.

kushluvr

kushluvr

The measurements you're talking about are per LITER not by the gallon bro...if you have a chance check the back of your bottle and it will tell you that max strength is 3.75 ml/L...that's equivalent to 3 tsp/gal. The LF I'm using is 8 ml/GAL which comes out to a little over 1.5 tsp/gal, so I'm still way below what they consider to be max strength. You are right, at max strength you are looking at 1350 ppms but with the lucas formula it should measure out somewhere around 750-800 ppm.

at 8ml/gal mine comes out at 1500+

MrSmilehappy

MrSmilehappy

FNB is great. Thick but great. I've used to a couple of years ago. If you use the other products on the line as well such as the kool bloom...it could do wonders for your crop. Floralicious if thats how you spell it is a good additive also.

Rushoe

Rushoe

was thinking of going this route for the the flower part I just bought 16 pounds of maxibloom shit lol!!!!!but if I can I wanna grab me some flora nova bloom I wanna know how the ph is when adding the 8 milil per gallon I grow in coco and the maxibloom added to my tap water 200ppm sits right at 5.8-6.0 all the time for the most part its always at 6.0 wich is cool with me run off is coming out at about 5.8/5.9....SO just kinda wondering on how the ph is coming out for most ppl I hate having to adjust ph don't like putting more stuff in the water that I don't have to that would be cool if we can get some ppl to start posting pics up of the flora nova bloom results they are getting and what medium was used.

Rushoe

Rushoe

ph lands right in the zone, 5.5-5.9 when first mixed, 5mls is about 800ppms at .5 conv, As for 5-8mls that is the Lucas formula, 0-8-16 is also, ck the ppm's on that one fella's, 1400ish, We used to put clones into DWC with 0-8-16 and never missed a beat. Lucas is still around, We talk every once in awhile.
Wasnt untill 2-3 yrs ago and the UC/MPB folks started and bam everyone lowered the ppms bigtime, Guess what else appeared at a rate never seen in DWC before? Root Rot. Call me crazy but no one hardly ever had pythium back in the day, everyone's DWC ran killer, the main concern was rez temps and it was said under 75 and you will survive. thats all changed now.

But back to the topic at hand. Ill change my recommended dosage, FNB at 3-8mls depending on stage. start at 3 and slowly work up, then back down at week 6.

http://lucasformula.com/

Thank you for the response how ever I bet u were using ro water with added calmag right???and most calmags now a days have the added N to it I am trying a run with tap water seem to work very well outside so wanna run it inside this time to see whats up my tap ppm sits at about 200/220 ppm something like that so I don't add any calmag. I would love to see how the end product looks and smokes with the floranova gonna try to grab me a bottle sometime soon and try it on a few plants maybe I just bought a big ass tub of maxibloom (16 pounds) lol stuff works great from seedling to full bloom the end product taste and smokes bomb however I have a feeling the floranova would taste much better...Do u have any pics of flowers done with flora nova bloom??????I would maybe be using some bloom booster at the end with half flora nova for the last two weeks like moab or what ever I have atm....have some samples of moab think I will use that up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I used Flora Nova Grow & Bloom the last 2 runs with RO water & no added CalMag.. Nova has enough calmag in it already & I didn't need 2 add any extra.. The taste came out killer I used AN additives also.. Bud Blood,Big Bud,Overdrive & even MOAB at the very end.. Flora Nova is killer shit I highly recommend it but it's really salty & I didn't even use 1/2 of what the bottle called 4.. The grow is the strongest I only used 1ml per Gal.. With bloom I also started with 1ml per gal & slowly used more.. In full bloom I only used 6ml per gal.. I used such a low dose cuz I was hitting then hard with bloom boosters.. If u were only running Flora Nova bloom I'm sure u could up the dosage.. I got lots of pics in my grow log... Here is Angels Kush all swollen off the Flora Nova Bloom...
1fb47087.jpg
85c9ce90.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This run I'm trying out all AN products I'm running Connie A & B in bloom instead of Flora Nova I've read so many great posts about Connie that I had 2 try it.. I'm not 2 sure if Connie can beat Flora Nova Bloom but we shell see.. It's gunna b hard 2 beat my results with the Flora Nova

Rushoe

Rushoe

makingoo thanx for the pic man good contribution that looks fucken dank bro great job I would be using this along with molasses and moab for the last two weeks..I like to K.I.S.Stoner

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sure was in coco I noticed flora nova had enough calmag in the mix already.. My plants grew great without any extra calmag.. Thanks!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah you don't have to run cal mag, little Epsom salts is all you need maybe.

That's what up I wanna try this you guys talked me into it.

Thanx fellas.

God do u have any threads up here that have pics of your flora nova grows in coco?

J

JosephBoss

I agree in general, Buddy, but to my eyes he's talking about pushing a lot of food through dirt, and that's not usually necessary. That 8ml/gal number GoD put out there is on the high end of the range, in my opinion.

Lazarus, if I were using it in soil I'd feed no more than once a week, and I'd start at the 5mls/gal end that GoD spoke of. Then, go from there based on what they're telling you.

Que rrrico!
You crazy bro I've been watering the plant daily since it started the hairs with river water from the front of my house mixed with bong water and enough floranova bloom to turn the water black and my plant is almost 5 feet tall with 2 feet wide range branches never ever have taken the PH of my water or nothing... Oh and I smoke cigarettes next to my plant since it sprouted and never had any sad plant look neither. Like a boss
IMG 20160408 214037986
IMG 20160408 211306185 HDR

D

Dazedbyhaze

Quick question when u use the floranova bloom do u add the liquid koolbloom n floriacious plus in the same gallon n then just 2 more watering of water for rest of week.. or if I water 3 times per week should I just do 1 nute per watering

D

Dazedbyhaze

Quick question when u use the floranova bloom do u add the liquid koolbloom n floriacious plus in the same gallon n then just 2 more watering of water for rest of week.. or if I water 3 times per week should I just do 1 nute per watering
Sorry I grow in promix hd m ..

Top Bottom