GH Nutes in soil

• Thread starter breedwheel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
breedwheel

breedwheel

I need some opinions before I give my Pineapple Chunk enough nutes to kill an elephant. Growing in soil. I am using GH flora trio first time in soil. I have had a lot of good luck with it in hydro. The left plant is a Critical Purple Kush the right a Pineapple Chunk they are both day 40 of flower. They have both needed nutes every feeding and at full strength all the way through veg. The Pineapple keeps looking like it wants more. My last feeding I even added some fox farms Grow Big to up my ppms to 1300--she seemed to respond well. I never use whats called for in nutes and the GH chart says I need to be around 800 ppm. Has anyone else had this problem with flora trio? I would also truly appreciate any advice or comments. Thanks all

Gh nutes in soil
Gh nutes in soil 2
Phylex

Phylex

I need some opinions before I give my Pineapple Chunk enough nutes to kill an elephant. Growing in soil. I am using GH flora trio first time in soil. I have had a lot of good luck with it in hydro. The left plant is a Critical Purple Kush the right a Pineapple Chunk they are both day 40 of flower. They have both needed nutes every feeding and at full strength all the way through veg. The Pineapple keeps looking like it wants more. My last feeding I even added some fox farms Grow Big to up my ppms to 1300--she seemed to respond well. I never use whats called for in nutes and the GH chart says I need to be around 800 ppm. Has anyone else had this problem with flora trio? I would also truly appreciate any advice or comments. Thanks all
Your's look similar to mine. I'm still trying to get mine corrected. It's quite possible you've added too much, having an over abundance, and locking out what they need. My base ratio's may have gotten out of whack with everything being added and the PK being too high locking out the N. It's been recommended to run straight water through the medium until good runoff. Slight flush, followed with a light dose of base nutes only. Drop the additives and get them back on track with a balanced base nute feed, and only plain water in-between.

However, I'm sure someone else with a better eye can point you in the right direction if I'm off base.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not positive what you're asking but I used GH Flora in soil for years until recently; when I mixed mine with 100 PPM tap water following the bottles directions for the 3-2-1 bloom ratio I would come up with around 1,100 ppm. My heaviest feeders were fed at 1400 PPM

In bloom I would feed at full strength three times and then the fourth feeding they would get a plain, ph'ed mini-flush with some runoff, hope this helps

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

never used the line you are,but looks to me as if the right one is a heavy feeder and look closer to harvest,i would just give it a tbsp to a gal of disolved epsome salt,both sulfur and mag in one shot,looking at the plant from a distance the problem started days ago and just now showing up,dont feed to runoff and give about a cup of disolved goodness

breedwheel

breedwheel

I was reading off the GH chart on what ppm's you should be at. 800 is their highest in drain to waste soil--I thought that seemed low... Just watered so gonna give it the epson salt shot as recommended and maybe take a look to make sure my dumb ass didn't print out the wrong nute chart. Thanks all

Latest posts

Top Bottom