Ghaze x White Ruskaya??

• Thread starter TortureKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

A friend of mine gifted me a few packs of seeds, he said they were all put out by Elite before he got cuffed and stuffed..

Lemon Larry F2s
Lemon Larry x Indiana Bubblegum
and
Lemon Larry x (Ghaze x White Ruskaya)

Im assuming the Ghaze is G13Haze but does anyone have a clue of the White Ruskaya make up? I tried google and couldnt come up with anything. Anyone know anything about this strain or this cross? Any grow logs out there?

Thanks in advance

TK:harvest:

JAWS

JAWS

cant help with your Question my friend, but damn that lemon larry * bubblegum should do well congrats on the score!!....
peace:)

P.S you never did get back to me bro?.....

P

pdiddy2345

Tk, I believe that White Ruskaya is Cherry AK x '98 Aloha White Widow, made by Nebu from CW days.

JAWS

JAWS

ya i think that is correct, its a throw back strain from NEBU it gos back to atleast early 2004, it seem s alot of folks like to cross her with others so not sure how it is as a stand alone strain.......the pics of her looked pretty good...

umm over too MAG check on a dude named FLOWERMAN he seemed to like it alot and he has some good pics aswell..
peace:)

cleaning out box now..

TortureKill

TortureKill

Breeder Report

Thanks a million fellas! I found this posted by flowerman, still trying to dig up some pix..:D
Edit: Found some pix, and I must say they look amazing, I cant wait to run this hybrid. Unfortunately I was unable to copy image codes to display here. But there is a bit of info out there thanks to Flowerman.

Here's the breeder's report.
Nebu White Ruskaya
Parentage:
The White Ruskaya is a "White Russian" cross of AK47 & White Widow. Similar cross (same lines) as Serious Seeds-> "The big winner of the cup of all cups, the Cannabis Cup in the 1996 High Times Magazine Cannabis Cup competition. These seeds produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance, and effect. This is no surprise once you know that White Russian is a combination of the famous AK-47 and the equally well-known "White Widow" & the Brother's Grimm -> "...re-created this respected hybrid of AK-47 and White Widow. A Serious Seed Co. AK-47 female with outstanding resin production and short stature was pollinated by the father of Ice Princess. Expect dense, heavily frosted buds that cure to a pale green with orange pistils and smoke with a spicy flavour. The clear, up high of AK-47 with a relaxing body effect from the White Widow. " offerings (listed @ $60 & $125 per 10, respectively @ hempqc.com) The Mum (see pic #3 below) is my favourite White Widow; a '98 Aloha White Widow selection/cutting referred to as "Sweet Thing" (ala '180'). I realy like this particular White Widow as it yields quite well, has a very sweet bubblegum-like flavour, and is very potent.
The father is also one I've been working with from the 'Cherry' pheno AK47 - mum's of which produce colas such as the last pic attached.
Performance:
With the White Ruskaya - my goal was consistant performance with an incremental gain on the yield, bud structure/density & disease resistence from the phenomenal AK47 pheno. Also, to pass along the AK47's early preflower trait (for sex id of seedlings) while retaining the sweet flavour of both/either parent, as well as their other common strong traits (trichome production, potency, vigour, cloning, etc. ,etc.,).
Tests have shown a consistent, solid improvement on the yield of the '98 Aloha White Widow. Taste is identical to the White Widow, almost no AK47 influence can be observed. Potency is extreme - very potent! This pheno is somewhat susceptable to Powdery Mildew, like the White Widow mum, in exposed circumstances. If you have PM isues in your region this hybrid will not show great resistance, but does respond to Neem & AQ10 treatments, etc., favourably.
This is the last lot of this limited (no production planned) seed lot offering. 10 seeds/pk sent via Heaven's Stairway.
Indoor/Outdoor/GH
Flowering time: 55-60 days
Indica%/Sativa%: 50/50 (est.)
Potency & Profile: Very potent, up/powerful high

TortureKill

TortureKill

Here we Go,
555WRusk01web.jpg

555WRusk01.jpg

T

The Oracle

I used to chat w Dman of Bros Grimm often. We shared some great genetics.
Still sitting on my White Ruskaya, Ak x SD x Green Giant x Black Spice, and others.
I did extensive breeding w Black Spice. It was only yesterday (been nearly 10 years since I've been in touch with D) that I finally saw 1 pistil present itself on a single Black Spice x Paradise Nebula that I put together around 2004. Started testers 2 or 3 times, always ended up preoccupied & had to kill them.
Realized recently that there were very few BS x Nebs left, and it seems fitting that since I finally saw this one through, it's (possibly) rewarding me.
Dman was one of the most friendly, GENEROUS, prolific breeders I've had the pleasure of getting to know.
Sure wish I knew how to get back in touch w him. He deserves the same generosity from me that I once received from him.
Silver Slice, Orange Spice, Endless Sky.. Green Giant.. 98 Aloha Widow. Those are just a few examples of genetics he either made with his one-time partner, worked/bred extensively with, etc.
So many great people disappeared or changed handles/went elsewhere or simply disappeared when OverGrow was OverThrown. But look at all of us now .. talk about Overgrowing the world!
Whether you know it or not, you may very well owe a debt of gratitude to OG bc of what it did accomplished & shared/gifted to its members. Those were good times. So are these. Wait 10 years & look back on this scene as we now look back on OG - many of us are getting a bit spoiled, but a lot of attorney fees, jail/prison terms, and honest activism brought us here. Heavy prices were paid by far too many. They're still being paid.
I can't finally shut up without stating that D was (& still is) HIGHLY underrated & unknown to many.
So, wherever you may be, here's to you, D - CHEERS!
City Lights & Lav Lights

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Still sitting on my White Ruskaya, Ak x SD x Green Giant x Black Spice, and others.
I did extensive breeding w Black Spice. It was only yesterday (been nearly 10 years since I've been in touch with D) that I finally saw 1 pistil present itself on a single Black Spice x Paradise Nebula that I put together around 2004. Started testers 2 or 3 times, always ended up preoccupied & had to kill them.
Realized recently that there were very few BS x Nebs left, and it seems fitting that since I finally saw this one through, it's (possibly) rewarding me.
Dman was one of the most friendly, GENEROUS, prolific breeders I've had the pleasure of getting to know.
Sure wish I knew how to get back in touch w him. He deserves the same generosity from me that I once received from him.
Silver Slice, Orange Spice, Endless Sky.. Green Giant.. 98 Aloha Widow. Those are just a few examples of genetics he either made with his one-time partner, worked/bred extensively with, etc.
So many great people disappeared or changed handles/went elsewhere or simply disappeared when OverGrow was OverThrown. But look at all of us now .. talk about Overgrowing the world!
Whether you know it or not, you may very well owe a debt of gratitude to OG bc of what it did accomplished & shared/gifted to its members. Those were good times. So are these. Wait 10 years & look back on this scene as we now look back on OG - many of us are getting a bit spoiled, but a lot of attorney fees, jail/prison terms, and honest activism brought us here. Heavy prices were paid by far too many. They're still being paid.
I can't finally shut up without stating that D was (& still is) HIGHLY underrated & unknown to many.
City Lights & Lav Lights

thats awesome i wish i would have ben growing back then but i would of ben like 12 or 13 lol smoking out of the mcgivered plastic bubble pipe lol would love to see some of the olsckool dank you have kickin any way welcome hope to see more from you hommie one love peace!!!

T

The Oracle

PG-
I'll post pics once in a while. Count on it.
Working obsesively with D's gear, Reerferman's 03-05 era gear and a few others that have already far exceeded my intended goal(s). I've just GOTTA share a couple pics of the top notch here soon.
Anaaannneeeeway...
So far, Ive been at right place/right time a few GREAT times. Generous people & the seemingly "always present" detail about one or two unknown "bag seeds" that make their way in & change everythig have all been good to me. I could spend the whole day writing, but it would bore most people & REALLY make my head hurt.
Take care,
•O•

fractal

fractal

Ghaze is the fuckin chronic! Damn I remember that it was so sticky and tasty as hell. I got some f2s of that hope to grow them out before they arent viable. Can't go wrong.

Motarebel

Motarebel

City Lights & Lav Lights

Dman didn't work for Bro's Grimm , they were Soul and Mr.Hand that made up Bro's Grimm. He had joined up with FET to make the Spice Bro's. Dman is running the show over at TCC,go check him out.

T

The Oracle

THANKS! You're correct. It's been too many years. Originally, I got in touch w D bc I needed to contact FET.
Wanted Endless Sky pollen for a special project that I thought it would suit.
I don't think D & FET were getting along very well by the time I started talking with D.
Bugged FET for that pollen forever, but I can't blame him for not feeling cooperative. FET didn't know me at all.
Yep - spice BROS - not BROS Grimm. Too many years, too many handles!
Thanks for the correction & update re: D & what he's up to :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom