Ghetto Grown

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Man the journey is incredible! Hey let us know how she turns out , smoke wise! Love your diaries bro, one of the better ones out there! Cheers

Madbud

Madbud

Man the journey is incredible! Hey let us know how she turns out , smoke wise! Love your diaries bro, one of the better ones out there! Cheers
Thanks Jack, all trial and error, need a couple more weeks of warm days and cool nights. Biggest mistake was starting 6 instead of the legal 12.

Madbud

Madbud

Week later, the fim has more new growth, doubles the branches. The topped plant shows thicker branches with larger fan leaves but only two branches at top:
Recapping my diary tonight. The two in blue buckets were males. Just noticing the male spike things on the stalk pointing out and the female in the yellow pot crossing, earliest sex indication i think. Preparing a feeding tonight, tablespoon of molasses and dissolving 2 crushed aspirin in this bottle of water to mix with 2 gallons tomorrow. Finally the girls are thirsty and the aspirin may prevent bud rot, butyris. I removed 2 or 3 small dry crumbly spots on one plant. Damp misty nights, covered the soil with cardboard during the rain but need sunnier warm days and some breeze. Still pulling the plants out of the buckets every couple nights for an hour or two. Light yellow leaves that pull easy get removed. Glad i don’t have fiftyedit: the fimmed plant in the yellow bucket was the one i gave away because it had so many tops it needed more space.

6D27B647 2458 484C 9E2A 1608A3F88A0C
Madbud

Madbud

Sure enough, bud rot/mold. The girl with too much bush couldnt handle the rain and dew but there was only a couple spots. No caterpillars inside and the infected buds were gray and crumbly. Picked off maybe a dozen button buds and brought her indoors to 80° and about 40% rh near the dehumidifier. Couple floods and a christmas tree quality blue-red led for 48 hours. Picked off any yellow leaves and small buds close to the stem to help airflow. No new mold so back outside for now. Cuts hung for 2 days then a day in a paperbag for a quick dry. Clear trichs are a little buzzy. The girls love getting naked at night!

AD6F7084 D995 46A1 B8DF 543F31886C37
BB248CF5 C090 4237 8567 C350617B6058
599242C6 BD87 4DEF 9813 B14762E764A8
Madbud

Madbud

Chopped tops tonight, should come in around 6 oz of very good and 2-3 of shwag from that miserable reveg. The led gave it some purple but between the overgrowth and a bout of wilt there isn’t much on her. The other two girls are mostly cloudy trichs with as many clear heads as amber, pretty ripe. Chopped at night after a hot sunny day, wet trimmed and hung at 65° with 50-55% humidity for at least the next 8 days til i get back from Vegas. Smells very sweet, not skunky at all. The last two weeks they finished with acouple hard rains, sunny days and cool misty nights. No mold on the two, picked off maybe two dozen tiny caterpillars and a few have fallen off, need to use a bacteria BT next time or spray with silica. Left about a quarter of the two girls growing, go for a little more amber. Top photo looks like next years seeds.

5BDF58AF A59E 4351 81F3 67D9E1C30AE6
0F285A4F D9A2 4B9D BB5A DC720784EFAA
B6EA80CC 20F1 4F93 9FA1 2A9399F20BCE
7ADA09B7 79C9 416A B0D1 792EF46FFC78
London bud

London bud

I topped at 5th the node, including the seed leaves. I got this now, topping over super cropping imo

1539264197498 1410825254
London bud

London bud

I'm gonna leave the net,tying her down trying to keep a flat top. Just gone in 12 12, hoping she will need some support lol I wanna see her collapsing under some fat buds

Madbud

Madbud

I'm gonna leave the net,tying her down trying to keep a flat top. Just gone in 12 12, hoping she will need some support lol I wanna see her collapsing under some fat buds
Dont be afraid to raise her skirt, i take anything that doesnt have cola potential. The more trimming now, less trimming later. Good luck

London bud

London bud

Dont be afraid to raise her skirt, i take anything that doesnt have cola potential. The more trimming now, less trimming later. Good luck
Yeah I've got a fair bit that could do with trimming. I want to trim soon as soon as possible, expose all the bud sites properly and then leave it to stretch out a bit, I need to control the canopy and keep it flat til the end of stretch to get the max from my lights, I'm using 276w cfl, twelve 23w bulbs spaced out in a sq ft panel. ive never controlled a plants growth to this extent and im looking forward to seeing how it ends, SSh so should be a while still. You got any idea what I might harvest off her? 60cm sq top? Sorry to change the subject your plants look sick bro good sick lol

Madbud

Madbud

Yeah I've got a fair bit that could do with trimming. I want to trim soon as soon as possible, expose all the bud sites properly and then leave it to stretch out a bit, I need to control the canopy and keep it flat til the end of stretch to get the max from my lights, I'm using 276w cfl, twelve 23w bulbs spaced out in a sq ft panel. ive never controlled a plants growth to this extent and im looking forward to seeing how it ends, SSh so should be a while still. You got any idea what I might harvest off her? 60cm sq top? Sorry to change the subject your plants look sick bro good sick lol
She looks like a monster, lb maybe, half kilo? Indoor? You dont know the thrill of cat stalking, theyre like a cancer for cannabis.

Madbud

Madbud

Final tally, well over six oz of very sweet, mostly sticky mature buds. Dry hung for around a week, til the twig had some snap in it, then a day or two in a paper bag, then jars. The last popcorn buds were hand stripped when dry and rolled in airtight ziplocks to cure. “Dixie” the dwarf is a solid pineapple and have two seeds already for a third gen.

957C654D 876C 4D98 9558 8FFC7DF18BC3
ACF98511 1AF9 45E2 AE0F 3637D800520F
Top Bottom