oldskol4evr

Ghost of Leroy Seed
about a week old or so

fox farm forest soil
RO water 6-7ph
fox farm grow big
roots organic 7-1-1

something wrong here?
needs a transplant all i can see,keep your ph dead on 6.5 dont feed any nutes for about 2 more weeks and start working up slowly,when you transplant give it time to stretch it legs,thats why i say wait 2 weeks before feeding,if it is fresh ocean forest when you transplant into it,dont feed for about 3 weeks and ,fox is and has plenty of good stuff in it to get you almost threw the whole veg cycle,i start feeding and working up strength about 2 weeks before flip

Rustless

Rustless

needs a transplant all i can see,keep your ph dead on 6.5 dont feed any nutes for about 2 more weeks and start working up slowly,when you transplant give it time to stretch it legs,thats why i say wait 2 weeks before feeding,if it is fresh ocean forest when you transplant into it,dont feed for about 3 weeks and ,fox is and has plenty of good stuff in it to get you almost threw the whole veg cycle,i start feeding and working up strength about 2 weeks before flip

i phd around 6.2-6.6
i totally overlooked the feeding part, when i feed my others, i will lightly use fox farm veg nutes as well, and would give it some of that water not even thinking about it.

thanks.

Madbud

Madbud

Good rule of thumb for watering solo cups is to weigh the cup of soil to start. Then theres no guessing when its light enough to water. She’ll be okay, watch for any gnats flying around.

Rustless

Rustless

Good rule of thumb for watering solo cups is to weigh the cup of soil to start. Then theres no guessing when its light enough to water. She’ll be okay, watch for any gnats flying around.

ty for this

heres an update

20190924 110907
Top Bottom