Giant cannabis plants found in Sydney raid

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Sydney police have found what they say are arguably some of the biggest and highest quality cannabis plants seen in New South Wales.

The haul was discovered when officers raided two houses is southern Sydney yesterday afternoon.

At a property in Omaha Street, Campsie, they allegedly found an extensive hydroponic set-up, including 72 cannabis plants, some more than three-metres high.

The plants have an estimated street value of $360,000.

Six grams of the drug ice was also found at the house.

At Trafalgar Street, Brighton-Le-Sands, investigators say they found about 45-grams of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.

A 55-year-old man has been charged in relation to the raids and will face court later today.

source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/09/2000310.htm

Giant cannabis plants found in sydney raid
F

FastForward

That photo is from the source site - is that really weed?? I mean, those ain't bushes...they're trees...!

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Holy Shit!

Thats a tree for sure FF.... Seems like with plants that big they should have more than 45gs layin around...

Its a bummer that it got shut down...those are some fuggin monsters!

D

dannykarey

okay well if there 3m tall plants then that person in the photo must be the shortest human alive.. do the "plants" not look insanely larger than the person? if they are 3m tall and that person is average height, even with the depth perception factored in.. they look alot bigger than that... just checked out the source website.. looks crazy

M

milo_xxx

Is it just me or are the plants even or just started flowering? That is crazy.

M

Morva

Cool, even allowing for perspective issues, they look huge!
This is from last year though.

Some other pics:

r166838_620519.jpg

r166826_620484.jpg

I hope they had an electric trimmer! :D

Top Bottom