Giddeon's 8k Watt 4 Plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Nice Job! That outta do it!!!

Thanks GoD, I hope so. I am probably going to insulate the 4 inch drain pipe ( I can see that black tube getting hot with that much light on even with the 5 ton AC) as well as the lines going to and from my chiller.

J

jakew215

this guy is like a superstar now.

he goes to like all the big hollywood parties.

i see him on tv and people are saying how the hell did the shamwow dude get into the grammys and shit like that. its hilarious, hes with like supermodels on each arm.

ill sell puppy pads for my fifteen minutes if it ends up like that.

stickyicky

stickyicky

:banana1sv6:

Damn bro,

You must have had to mortgage the home for those nutes. Haha!!

I've been following this since the start. I love your balls to the walls attitude... Want MPB's got em! Need C02, got it! Want quick connects, Got it! Your gonna nail this one for sure. Much luck my brother. I'll be watching.

Giddeon

Giddeon

this guy is like a superstar now.

he goes to like all the big hollywood parties.

i see him on tv and people are saying how the hell did the shamwow dude get into the grammys and shit like that. its hilarious, hes with like supermodels on each arm.

ill sell puppy pads for my fifteen minutes if it ends up like that.

Maybe is the hair...... LMFAO

C

cheyenne

PIC 1: Insulated Buckets with a no light to the top cover
PIC 2: Showing my 2 GPH drippers hooked up backwards (the flow is much better for me) see the drops :) There is also a ball valve to help control the top feed flow.
Pic 3: I can almost drink the water coming out of my drain pipe, couple more flushes and it should taste as fresh as when I first put it in the res!!
PIC 4: Not the cleanest wiring job but it works.

Looks great. but why not MC instead of standard romex? Its not like youre getting an inspection, but////

Giddeon

Giddeon

I used the Romex simply because like most other things in this set up I had it around.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Yeah, my camera broke at the end of the build and so I had nothing new to post... then nobody asked me any more questions here.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Well, if you ever get that camera up and running, I'm sure that there would be some people up here who would always love to see a system like that up and running. Good or bad progress, It helps people out there. Thanks man.

W

WordUp

drippers

Hey man read your thread awesome stuff

A couple of times you mentioned having the drippers hooked up in reverse. For some reason I'm not grasping that??? How would normal be as opposed to how you have them?

Giddeon

Giddeon

In the beginning I was running the drippers installed in reverse ( not using the barbed end to connect it but the smooth end) but even that way they ended up clogging. So I went with open lines where the flow was controlled by a 1/2 inch ball valve.

Hope this helps,
G

HG23

HG23

Yea, this is definitely one of the sickest setups around man, I've been watchin since you started. It's fuckin crazy you can do the construction and electrical and build the system, apparently by yourself. The light configuration is one I personally haven't seen documented yet and I want to see how it turns out. Did you ever consider dual arc's? I'm definitly in to see some pics as well. Take the lack of questions as a compliment, you have it pretty dialed. Shhhhh, I think a lot of people are crowded around some blue buckets just around the corner, try not to attract them. J/k

F

fiftythree33

In the beginning I was running the drippers installed in reverse ( not using the barbed end to connect it but the smooth end) but even that way they ended up clogging. So I went with open lines where the flow was controlled by a 1/2 inch ball valve.

Hope this helps,
G

Running Drip Clean? I have not noticed any clogging of my drip lines or salt build up in the coco.

Top Bottom