Giddeon's 8k Watt 4 Plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Sorry for the abrupt absence but things happen, but I'm back and found a few pics of the 4 plant grow (not the greatest I know).... Results on the finish were avg of 3.4 lbs a plant. (the plant left untouched yielded 3.7 and the others that were trimmed were 3.0 to 3.5) I will be back rocking a 6 plant setup gearing up for the 13 dawgz.

102 3345
102 3343
102 3353
102 3366
aleYarok

aleYarok

wow 3.5lbers... congrats. what strain???

at what week was the last pic taken...??? doesnt look like 3lbers to me...

Giddeon

Giddeon

It was Recon by DNA and that pic with the little buds was probably in week 3 or so..... sorry no other pics of that go round....

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Good to see you around, giddeon. Plants look large and in charge. You gonna do more pics this run?

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

It was Recon by DNA and that pic with the little buds was probably in week 3 or so..... sorry no other pics of that go round....
ahh thought soo, those look really good for 3 weeks. wish i could have seen what they looked like before the chop

Giddeon

Giddeon

Final product pic

Again Im no photographer, just snapped this using the auto setting on my cam, no filters no enhancements (wouldn't know how to do that anyway)

102 3336
aleYarok

aleYarok

looks dank. what strain did u run?????
have you started the next run with your dawgs?

Giddeon

Giddeon

looks dank. what strain did u run?????
have you started the next run with your dawgs?

Ha look one page back to get your answer.

And no Dawgz are still being tamed LOL.... I have 2 distinct pheno's and will be working on a breeding project before I run the shorter of the 2 in my MPB's Looking to get some killer crosses as well as hoping to breed a 13Dawgz male that has twice the nodes as the rest and about 1/2 the height with my short female to get the short squatty genes to mingle.

aleYarok

aleYarok

ahh i bet those f2s are gonna be real nice yielders!!! cant wait to see you get those dialed in.

B

bluemoonrocks

Looks amazing brosef I cannot wait to see your next fourm for realz!:confused0054:

420blazinjames

Giddeon, sorry to ask these questions in your thread, but I just joined and can't send you a message. Here we go

Notice you found success running this system. I'd appreciate any advice you can give to a farmer on the financial grind, and debating retirement if things don't go well :(. I use 10 gallon pots with coco/pearlite. Currently on my second run entering second week, doing the Pre 98 Bubba, 4.5 ft high and 3ft, (35 days veg, I messed up by putting them in only 15 inches high, also topped 5 times). Do you have experience with Bubbas? If so any advice as to increase the speed of the veg time? What size do you recommend to flip. And have you been able to get it to yield into 3.0? I know some guys that reached high 2s. I've been able to get equal distribution of light by rotating the plants once a week.

Also I am considering doing a high yielding OG Kush, I've seen it in the system and I believe it has a easy potential of 4!. Do you have any experience with OG kush in the vertical system? Does it just grow to crazy to do in the system?

Thanks in advance to Giddeon or anyone!

420blazinjames

321abc

Hey Gidd so just to confirm, were all lights on during the whole 12 / 12 or did you kick in the rest on weeks 4-7 like you stated in an earlier post?

If you only ran a few lights for the first 4 weeks of flower etc, what was the ratio?

Giddeon

Giddeon

THanks.

Veg: 1kHPS; 4 - 600 HPS; 2 - 400 MH

Bloom Cycle:
Week 1: 5 - 1kHPS; 2 - 400 MH
Week 2-4 & 6-7: 5 - 1kHPS; 4 - 600 HPS; 2 - 400 MH
Week 5: 4 - 1kHPS; 4 - 600 HPS; 2 - 400 MH; 1kHPS ran at TURBO CHARGE setting on ballast
Week 8-finish: 5 - 1kHPS

Top Bottom