GIESEL / APPALACHIAN & GREEN CRACK / SNOW LOTUS BODHI TEST

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

update giesel number 5 had a four inch stem this morning , so that completes the germ process 12-19 germed 9am in paper towels , using tap water this time as I have read that the minerals in clean tap water are need for the rootlets , I really can't give an opinion on if this is better than my normal distilled water added to the paper towel as germination rates are really close to 100% I really cant remember a bean not popping in a long time. 12-21 green lotus 1-2 planted 12-22 green lotus 3-4-5 planted -- giesel/app 1-2-3-4 planted 12-23 giesel/app 5 planted 10/10 in to cup ....... nothing out of dirt today should be popping up starting later today or tomorrow .. dropped one today but was able to keep it intact ..... pictures once popped from dirt..... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Getting in here for the show man! I'll be keeping track of this grow for sure. Gotta love some Bodhi strains!!! Happy Holidays bro!
Thanks bro , appreciate your continued support and happy holidays to you and yours also , hope you have a great 2013 and the medical marijuana becomes legal to grow everywhere........

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Stoked to see how these turn out Soser! Really got my eye on that Giesel x appy cross... damn that sounds INSANE especially knowing it came from Bodhi!!!

First seeds I ever bought were a Giesel cross... absolutely LOVED the flavor but it grew nanners bigtime so I let it go... I would much rather get a chance to grow this Giesel cross in the future so i hope it turns out awesome!

Happy Holidays and hope 2013 brings nothing but the best!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Stoked to see how these turn out Soser! Really got my eye on that Giesel x appy cross... damn that sounds INSANE especially knowing it came from Bodhi!!!

First seeds I ever bought were a Giesel cross... absolutely LOVED the flavor but it grew nanners bigtime so I let it go... I would much rather get a chance to grow this Giesel cross in the future so i hope it turns out awesome!

Thank you now that you mention it I have heard I believe before that giesel is a strain that attracts nanners but i am super crazy with that issue after losing my first battle with them , i can honestly say that currently there is not 1 nat even in my rooms currently (hope i didn't jinx myself) But I will keep my eye's open thanks for the positive vibs and welcome to the grow .... happy holidays to you and yours also.... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

1. 12/19 5 of each placed in paper towels with tap water at 6.5 ph
  2. 12/21 planted green lotus 1& 2
  3. 12/22 planted green lotus 3-4-5 and giesel/app 1-2-3-4
  4. 12/23 planted giesel/app 5
  5. 12/24 3 popped up
  6. 12/25 all ten above ground 10/10.......Happy Holidays to all my farm family and a Happy Holidays to Bodhi .... hope everyone has a safe and prosperous new year.......
    IMG 20121225 01796
    IMG 20121225 01798
    are the cups half full or half empty........

soserthc1

soserthc1

a little video........ " i'm not expecting to grow flowers in desert " one hit wonder band.....
but i can live and breath in the summer time - grow them flowers in the desert before you become one ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

12/26 update all ten beans are up about 4-5 inch to top of cup (only fill cup half way , to cut back on stretch) all ten have there first set of true leaves starting 1 week from beginning of germination. These are some very vigorous ladies (positive feeding) all 10 were rocking out to kid rock today as I was scrubbing the rooms down (seen 1 nat this morning) so my anal self gave everything a good clean and sprayed some neem around not on the plants but there cabinet they chill in..... These two strains are going to be kick ass.......

below frigid

below frigid

I grew Green Crack x Apppalachia outdoors in 2011. I got the beans from Pure Green of House of Funk Genetics. A lot of their breeding stock was from Bodhi especially the Snow Lotus male was used in a lot of their crosses. Beautiful plant with pretty buds, not a whole lot of nose though!

P2010006
soserthc1

soserthc1

I grew Green Crack x Apppalachia outdoors in 2011. I got the beans from Pure Green of House of Funk Genetics. A lot of their breeding stock was from Bodhi especially the Snow Lotus male was used in a lot of their crosses. Beautiful plant with pretty buds, not a whole lot of nose though!
interesting , was gonna ask how long she took but noticed outside grow , any more details potency ? likes , dislikes , how did she produce for you outside ... dif pheno's to look for .... i'll have to look them up .... but gotta say i have never smoked anything or grew anything from Bodhi that was not fire and there gotta be a reason his shit sell out in minutes , hopefully he added some smell ..... thanks thou appreciate you dropping in and sharing ..... peace soser ps just noticed the picture pretty dank looking

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice piece of nuggetry, i see you sport nothing but diamonds on your ladies. thanks for that pic.

if im not mistaken, thats the green python, am i right? i think that is the only one that i don't have from there stock.

below frigid

below frigid

I did grow the Green Crack x Burmese as well. Actually in the same smart pot with the GC X Appy. They did call the Burmese cross Green Python. I liked the appy better. Bigger producer and nicer looking buds. Not too hard to get a lb a plant. The pic in my avatar is Polar Dawg. My whole grow in 2011 was mostly HOF stuff. This one is a F2 I made from one they called Artic Fallout ( Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus ). I grew a few of these out 2012. The pheno's were all over the map. Seemed the ones with the red stems came out the best but they were all good smoke. Some just looked nicer than others. I did grow A giesel haze cross they did which rocked. CA Cindy Haze, White Fire something can't remember. They were all good. I still have a few each of the original Artic Fallout, GC x Appy, and the GC x Burmese. as well as 100+ of the F2's I made. Been going a different direction don't know if I will get back to them;)

PA090056
PA090061
soserthc1

soserthc1

what up sos1 ill be posted here bro happy holidaze... cool new thread cant wait.... i just got gifted a pack of gogi og beans from my homie for christmas... positive vibes bro...
nice, a really good berry favored smoke , beans as christmas gifts that is freaking awesome , you know your living in the right place when you get beans for christmas , lol .... hope your holidaze were good , see ya in feb bro....

Latest posts

Top Bottom