Giesel Cookies, Bubba Cookies, Chem Cookies 2018

• Thread starter Skunkbeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkbeard

Paper towel germination @ 83 degrees for 24hrs. Giesel & Chem Cookies all sprouted a tap root. Bubba cookies 80% so far.

Transplanted into Jiffy pots, organic living soil @78degrees. All plants are destined for 200gal smart pots/organic living soil. I'll post pictures as there's more to see.

Thanks for looking! :)

southsideguy

southsideguy

Chem cookies from mamiko seeds??
Cousin seedbank from spain.
Big ups for ramdom00 !!
Cheers

southsideguy

southsideguy

Bubba cookies sound killer!!
The pre98 is in my top5.
Cheers!!

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

I really want the Chem cookies. Problem is I only want regular seeds. :(

S

Skunkbeard

I grew Divine's Bubba Cookies and Chem Cookies from seed last year. Should be a grow diary/thread floating around somewhere. There's pictures start to finish there. I was super happy with both varieties.

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

@logic Thanks for the reply logic. Just have to say keep up the good work, strains look great. Disappointed u guys are fem only as I only grow reg. seeds, but I do understand. Maybe one day I’ll be lucky enough to get some. ;)

SmokeyMcBowl

SmokeyMcBowl

doing two chem cookies in 200’s this year! What was the final dry weight on the chem cookies @Skunkbeard? Hoping for some beautiful girls!

S

Skunkbeard

Weight will vary depending on the length of your season, veg time, pruning techniques and so on. Overall though both the Bubba Cookies and Chem Cookies were good producers. :)

B

barneyfife

You wont even have to look multi keepers to be found in every pack enjoy :)
well that sounds great i will see what the 5 i germed turn out like hope i get a purple and a dark green pheno thx

odirt

odirt

Just finished my run of chem cookies. Deff lot purple goin on. And I recommend pruning fans a lot. Was a nightmare to hand trim. But sum got 2+a plant under ole school air cooled hps no co2.

Top Bottom