Girl guide not so happy , no one wants to buy your cookies with your uniform looking that way ....

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gday growers I’ve got a GG with a Cal/Mag deficiency just starting , my ppm has been 800 to 900 ph 5.2 to 5.8 I sit in in the pocket at 5.5 ,cal /mag 1.25 per lt ,silica 1.5 ml lt , Base nutes Reiziger Bloom part A 3.0.0 , part B 0.0.7 ,Cal 1.9% Mag 0.6% . Here’s a few pics I would like the community see . I’ll give the plant a Cal / Mag flush with 1/4 nutes tonight give it a few days these girls are heading into week 5 of flower . OD

Girl guide not so happy  no one wants to buy your cookies with your uniform looking that way
Girl guide not so happy  no one wants to buy your cookies with your uniform looking that way 2
Girl guide not so happy  no one wants to buy your cookies with your uniform looking that way 3
Girl guide not so happy  no one wants to buy your cookies with your uniform looking that way 4
threatco

threatco

Would you mind taking a picture of the underside of that impacted leaf?

I am curious how similar it is to my issue that I figured was early Cal deficiency

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes I will give me a bit iv just started making dinner for the troops . Stay tuned in tune .

chemistry

chemistry

The reason I think it's something else, and not calcium is it's only on those bottom leaves, all the other leaves look really good.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The reason I think it's something else, and not calcium is it's only on those bottom leaves, all the other leaves look really good.
No it's not just the bottom leaves it seems to be on the middle and top I took some leaf off here's some pics .

IMG 20200529 210102
IMG 20200529 205810
IMG 20200529 205828
IMG 20200529 205900
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

No not spider mite guys I know what they look like they leave more white in appearance .I'm thinking my pH on this girl is up the warzoo
Agree if not bugs I would say it's probably a calcium issue caused by the low ph and upping the pH should probably take care of it, you might want to just do another check for bugs anyway you know, good luck!

Edit: when I see those little dots from a lockout they're usually on the veins and that's what's confusing about your plants because you're white dots are more random

Latest posts

Top Bottom