Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got 2 different cut of GSC 1 cut is from Aligee & 2 cuts r from my homies at iMeds in San Jose..Im also running Platinum Cherry Pie & The White from iMeds..the cut i got from Aligee is bigger bcuz i got here about a month ago & the others r juss cuts transplanted about a week ago..The cut i got from ALI im gunna call it #1 & The new cuts im gunna call #2 juss so everybody dont get confised..

true grit

true grit

Looking good! Stoked to see how they come out for ya!! Veg some bushes cuz word is with a nice bush vs. what most cats are flowering this girl can put out some weight...

I will say my cut that im starting to veg out looks closest to the #1 from aligee from the fan leaf structure and growth.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good! Stoked to see how they come out for ya!! Veg some bushes cuz word is with a nice bush vs. what most cats are flowering this girl can put out some weight...

I will say my cut that im starting to veg out looks closest to the #1 from aligee from the fan leaf structure and growth.
Yea I'm gunna try & bush her out as much as I can I keep topping & topping but I'm not gunna super veg them till I verify there the real deal.. This 1st run is juss 2 she what there all about.. Then next run I'll put everything in2 them.. Thanks 4 stopping by homie..

Top Bottom