Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cookie cutt3r

I don't know if you're trying to make a dollar outta that 2cents, but if the "cookies fam" story is correct and they are just horrible with the English language that means nobody has that shit and only s1s.
If any of any of the speculations are true, even yours, ruling out an s1 is retarded. You saying the chem chemdag popped were purposefully bred too
Where's that squinty eyes "what you said made no sense emoticon on the mobile site
Ok, and mine came from a source you just mentioned directly. How does yours look so weird?? You growin in MG? Pee as N stabilizer?? My 2 cents is something w your story isn't adding up, I think you just know of the people that passed em out is all

Aligee

Aligee

does not even slighty resemble any cookie ive seen at all looks mediocre at best just keepin it real! hope she smokes better than she looks!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ok, Now, I know who Berner is...;)

who is the other guy?
I think there must have been some seeds in the bags

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U cant hate on this!
Report 26603 p1

K

kushsmoker30

awww man como chingan pues!!!!

any 1 ever heard of the "bag seed Cut"? da 1 obtained from meds bought @ THC cut smells like Cookies, is a crazy light green, fast rooter , a thriver, + it yields good O yea frosty is another thing it gets;) .

yea look around 4 it's out there n bout to make it way on da farm, no joke i personally seen it yasterday...n the day b4 that, n the day b4 yeasterday n the day b4 that......this could go on 4 a while

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

any 1 ever heard of the "bag seed Cut"? da 1 obtained from meds bought @ THC cut smells like Cookies, is a crazy light green, fast rooter , a thriver, + it yields good O yea frosty is another thing it gets;) .

yea look around 4 it's out there n bout to make it way on da farm, no joke i personally seen it yasterday...n the day b4 that, n the day b4 yeasterday n the day b4 that......this could go on 4 a while
Dog I think I seen that cut 2... I've heard story's about this cut

C

Cookie cutt3r

Yeah well I'll let you guys in on some new super secret strains too.
Check this, this plant is crazy, if you just water it, the leaves turn YELLOW. it's crazy!!
It never gets deficient either just more of that awesome color!!
Watch out for it!!!

619ster

619ster

I've got some bagseed cut right now lol. No but really I do have some cookies right now that is straight green and frosty as shit. I don't know how it grows but the buds looks like they can be bigger than forum. I only traded my boy for 4 grams so I didn't get a big batch or nothing. It looked like Animal Cookies, but taste just like GSC. I initially thought it's Animal Cookies, but doesn't have that OG Kush taste, it taste just like Forum. Of course, I've never had Animal Cookies given to me by name, but one time I did get cookies that was straight OG dankness and no thin mint dough taste at all so I figured that was Animal? It was sold to me as GSC. Ah hell what do I know I just blaze it all!!

Aligee

Aligee

OGKB s1???? Bet its the bizness!!! ...

K

kushsmoker30

OGKB s1???? Bet its the bizness!!! ...

i couldn't tell G i don't know, but i will say ima person thats smoked a lot of bud from THC n let me say this shit's real "Cookies" n that's it. very lil to no purp on it, whatevers there almost looks blue sometimes.

i used to have to defend my bud cuz fools would tell me it wasn't tha real cookies, cuz some on line video with them dudes that made a video 4 imedz said cookies was purple or some shit LOL.

image that never been to THC n grab a bag, but ur trying to tell me wtf is da bizz my weeds was bought there;)......but,but,but, the video said that....

Aligee

Aligee

i couldn't tell G i don't know, but i will say ima person thats smoked a lot of bud from THC n let me say this shit's real "Cookies" n that's it. very lil to no purp on it, whatevers there almost looks blue sometimes.

i used to have to defend my bud cuz fools would tell me it wasn't tha real cookies, cuz some on line video with them dudes that made a video 4 imedz said cookies was purple or some shit LOL.

image that never been to THC n grab a bag, but ur trying to tell me wtf is da bizz my weeds was bought there;)......but,but,but, the video said that....
For sho im goin' club hoppin' in The City this weekend ill make sure to pop in THC! N see what they all working with!

Top Bottom