Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yesterday I puffed with KushSmoker & I seen his cookies that was found from seeds in zip of some GSC buds from The Hemp Center in San Francisco.. Although I've never puffed any buds from Jigga & his peeps so I can't say I've puffed the real deal but I have smoked lots of GSC buds from the Bay Area clubs & most of the time there moving the forum cut buds that turn purp. But I've seen the light green GSC buds 2 I've juss always thought they were the nugs that didn't turn purp b'cuz they look similar & smoke the same.

Then I met NorCalkid & seen both pheno's of GSC he has the Forum cut & the cut he calls OGKB b'cuz it was sourced from his homie OG KushBreath.. Both r equally juss as dank & both have the cookie dough sent but OGKB is was stronger of a dough sent.. OGKB has more crystals but forum is prettier with her purple tint..

After reading & reading I believe the forum is a S1 from the OGKB cut (I have no proof)

I've also seen many pics posted by the people that say the forum cut is fake << u know the cookie fam.. sfluxcapacitor, Jigga & there peeps<< the creators of Girl Scout Cookies.. There pics look dead on like NorCalkids OGKB cuts buds.. Fuckin dead on doggie.. I think there both the same cut I think sfluxcapacitor's cut & NorCalkids cut r both the same.. If u don't believe me check 4 urself..

By now ur prolly thinking what the fuck does this have 2 do with KushSmoker & his bag seed GSC S1? Ur prolly thinkin Goo is loaded as fuck & can't stay on topic (witch is tru but not 2day) I'm hella focused smokin White Fire 99.. LOL!!

OK here's my point the buds that KushSmoker showed me yesterday looked crazy similar 2 NorCalkids OGKB buds.. Same light green nugs that had that cookie dough sent & when we smoked it the kick was very nice juss as Stoney as the forum cut<< possibly even more Stoney but I only puffed a joint.. I kinda thought I was smokin a OGKB nug from NorCalkid.. I'd have 2 grow the plant 4 myself 2 get 2 the bottom of this..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im still tryin 2 get my hands on that OGKB cut from NorcalKid.. I keep twisting his arm.. I've gottin a good hold of his arm b4 & gave a good twist & almost made him tap & so far everytime I twist his arm he reverses the move & gets me in a arm bar & I have 2 tap out.. That guys is very fast.. I'm not gunna give up tho.. I need that cut NorCalkid... LOL!!

true grit

true grit

I'll go for the faster veggin/larger yielding animal myself. heres some forum at 7wks.

DSCN3467

Aligee

Aligee

Yesterday I puffed with KushSmoker & I seen his cookies that was found from seeds in side some GSC buds from that TLC club in San Jo.. Although I've never puffed any buds from Jigga & his peeps so I can't say I've puffed the real deal but I have smoked lots of GSC buds from the Bay Area clubs & most of the time there moving the forum cut buds that turn purp. But I've seen the light green GSC buds 2 I've juss always thought they were the nugs that didn't turn purp b'cuz they look similar & smoke the same.

Then I met NorCalkid & seen both pheno's of GSC he has the Forum cut & the cut he calls OGKB b'cuz it was sourced from his homie OG KushBreath.. Both r equally juss as dank & both have the cookie dough sent but OGKB is was stronger of a dough sent.. OGKB has more crystals but forum is prettier with her purple tint..

After reading & reading I believe the forum is a S1 from the OGKB cut (I have no proof)

I've also seen many pics posted by the people that say the forum cut is fake << u know the cookie fam.. sfluxcapacitor, Jigga & there peeps<< the creators of Girl Scout Cookies.. There pics look dead on like NorCalkids OGKB cuts buds.. Fuckin dead on doggie.. I think there both the same cut I think sfluxcapacitor's cut & NorCalkids cut r both the same.. If u don't believe me check 4 urself..

By now ur prolly thinking what the fuck does this have 2 do with KushSmoker & his bag seed GSC S1? Ur prolly thinkin Goo is loaded as fuck & can't stay on topic (witch is tru but not 2day) I'm hella focused smokin White Fire 99.. LOL!!

OK here's my point the buds that KushSmoker showed me yesterday looked crazy similar 2 NorCalkids OGKB buds.. Same light green nugs that had that cookie dough sent & when we smoked it the kick was very nice juss as Stoney as the forum cut<< possibly even more Stoney but I only puffed a joint.. I kinda thought I was smokin a OGKB nug from NorCalkid.. I'd have 2 grow the plant 4 myself 2 get 2 the bottom of this..
Sounds dank as fuc for being stunt doubles!

K

kushsmoker30

that seed came from THC (The hemp center in SF, CA) the place that made The Cookie famous, TLC (Threa Leaf Collective is in San Jose) used to be in San Jose i just looked on weedmaps n it's not on there no more:(:(:(. shame it was better then some of the other over hype places in San Jose.

4 the record the "Bag seed cut" came from The Hemp Center, found in a $350 OZ. of Cookies....call it the $350 OZ that keeps on giving;)

K

kushsmoker30

it crazy truth be told, i 1st heard bout Cookies from Goo i would PM him asking all these ?'s n shit bout cherry P, Cookies, WiFi, n seed company's. he always replied with answers n shared his game and opinions.

i started going clubs in the bay,sac n san jose, looking for meds better then what the locals had n b4 u knew it we 2 have seeds of diff strains we'd find here n there.

i've learn alot on here from a few farmers like GOO, OGONLY, ChemChris n a few others i would PM asking nute, light, n strain ?'s

Aligee

Aligee

it crazy truth be told, i 1st heard bout Cookies from Goo i would PM him asking all these ?'s n shit bout cherry P, Cookies, WiFi, n seed company's. he always replied with answers n shared his game and opinions.

i started going clubs in the bay,sac n san jose, looking for meds better then what the locals had n b4 u knew it we 2 have seeds of diff strains we'd find here n there.

i've learn alot on here from a few farmers like GOO, OGONLY, ChemChris n a few others i would PM asking nute, light, n strain ?'s
oh ya Goo has lots of good peeps surrounding him that are full of good advice..."cough cough"! and is one bad ass grower thats for sure!

Top Bottom