Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very Cool Goo! You both have been way cool to me!
This Bud is for you Goo! :D

Should be dry in a week so good, Doesnt need a cure!..lol
Ali told me it was nice smoke that packed a nice punch.. I didn't have time 2 stop by his house 2 try it out tho b'cuz I've been super bizzy these last 2 weeks.. It's time 2 kick my feet up & watch the plants grow

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Danks for the recommendations, I'm on it. Do they have those plastic containers that they have at the dispensaries too?

i buy them by the case, usually 100 a case. here is a cool site that i have found some decent deals on containerZ.

there is also a manufacturer in LA. If u dont wanna purchase online, pm me and maybe i can help you out.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey JB! Hit up LA Container, bro. I ordered a bunch of containers from them a while back. They have great service and pricing. They have glass and plastic containers as well. View attachment 312270
Hell yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for Rival. Keeping it professional is a must. This thread is full of great info. I'm glad this place is local too. I need to stop by ASAP, danks again. Much respect ;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for Rival. Keeping it professional is a must. This thread is full of great info. I'm glad this place is local too. I need to stop by ASAP, danks again. Much respect ;)
No prob, bro! If ur local u can pick and save on shipping costs. I def like making my shit look even better. Baggies smash the nugs and shit. These containers work great. My patients love them. I offer $5 off their order when they return 5 containers also. ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I always cure in glass. Them containers r for vending meds to my patients. I like to keep it professional.
I'm gunna need 2 upgrade my handing bud out.. I juss always give them a bud rite in there hand.. No bag no jar no nuthin juss a bud..LOL

I like when some homies bust out there jar & say put it in here<< they no me so they bring there own container..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They got the big glass jars that can hold 1-2 lbs per jar. I need to get more of them for sure. Fuck hella lil jars. That's good for variety tho, not quantity!
I need 1 of those big jars but I never grow only 1 strain I grow 2 many strains at once.. I got hella jars & when I go 2 any store I peep there jar section & grab 1 or 2.. I even got a grip of them plastic containers from clubs all over Cali.. I collect containers 4 no reason at all

Latest posts

Top Bottom