• Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

DHN Platinum Cookies

This plant veggs hella slow she is still tiny

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
It's a wall mount fan that I mounted on a piece of plywood that I painted.. The plywood is mounted 2 the top bars of the tent with "S" hooks & chains

Goo heres how I hang that exact fan in tents mounted on the vertical poles. Ill look for a pic because Im not running any tents at the moment but heres how I do it.

First I decide which pole and at what height to install bracket. Then I get an 1/2 EMT connecter and put the pole through it. I remove the cover of the connecter by removing the small screws that come with it. I replace the cover with 1 inch self tapping metal screws and screw into the pole. You now have an EMT connecter with a tent pole running through it at a fixed height that will not slide up and down. I now take the original short cover screws and screw the fan bracket to the cover and hang the fan.

I actually did two of them with one fan. So I could move the fan up n down as the plants grew. You will not find a cleaner way to hang a fan.

Heres the material youll need.

TRV617902

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo heres how I hang that exact fan in tents mounted on the vertical poles. Ill look for a pic because Im not running any tents at the moment but heres how I do it.

First I decide which pole and at what height to install bracket. Then I get an 1/2 EMT connecter and put the pole through it. I remove the cover of the connecter by removing the small screws that come with it. I replace the cover with 1 inch self tapping metal screws and screw into the pole. You now have an EMT connecter with a tent pole running through it at a fixed height that will not slide up and down. I now take the original short cover screws and screw the fan bracket to the cover and hang the fan.

I actually did two of them with one fan. So I could move the fan up n down as the plants grew. You will not find a cleaner way to hang a fan.

Heres the material youll need.

View attachment 321087View attachment 321088
Very nice idea thanks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is the platinum kooks (plat og x kooks)? ive seen the dhn next to ogkb and the dhn was naked
I don't know what the cross is 2 make Platinum Cookies.. It could b crossed with platinum OG? I have no idea

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

Anyone seen the yeilder cookies? ive seen posts jigga made where he has pics of some major kolas(says real gsc isnt golfballs), and you guys know about the y life? cherry pie x cookies

Dad

Dad

IMO, that cola is not that large, it's base is so leafy. Almost a mirror image of the DHN plat cookies, in my limited cookie experience.

the dhn ive seen was all foxtaling and naked. that pic must be one of the 16 phenos. im not saying its large just not the golf ball on a stick gsc ive seen

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Anyone seen the yeilder cookies? ive seen posts jigga made where he has pics of some major kolas(says real gsc isnt golfballs), and you guys know about the y life? cherry pie x cookies
Jigga says only they have the real Girl Scout cookies & all of us r running bag seed S1's off his buds.. His buds do give seeds at times so I think his story is true.. But at the same time the forum cut (s1) is the only GSC we've been seeing for a few years now & it won a cannabis cup.. So the forum cut is what we know as GSC..

I've never tried The Y

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They have doubled in size since flowering began. Just over three weeks tonight and she's already frosting her fans...impressive.

Nice looking wax ya got there baba! Can't wait to make some myself... ;)
View attachment 321106
Great work what day is that pic takin? I know u said week 3 but how many days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom