• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OGKB GSC cut

She should start 2 grow anyday now.. It's only been 4 days in the 1 gal pot

lilzayne

lilzayne

Really cool of you to show this Danimal! Are you able to adjust the height of the fan pretty easily along the pole?
DHN plat cookies
this room turns green varieties purple so this is way more purple than the same cut in a diff room. And this is 67 days...

Very nice DHN cookies BABA! I've got some now at day 61ish... was gonna take her at day 64. How long do you usually take her?
Great job showing all the cuts Goo, its gonna be rad to watch that ride out! The DHN is a slow vegger but once she gets established she starts taking off a bit. I definetely noticed she's like lower dose of nutes... I actually burnt her a bit by giving her too much. You transplant directly into 3 gal smart pots from beer cups?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Really cool of you to show this Danimal! Are you able to adjust the height of the fan pretty easily along the pole?
I put a bracket at 3 ft and 5 ft. Don't forget your putting holes in your poles so you want to find one or two spots and leave it

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice DHN cookies BABA! I've got some now at day 61ish... was gonna take her at day 64. How long do you usually take her?
Great job showing all the cuts Goo, its gonna be rad to watch that ride out! The DHN is a slow vegger but once she gets established she starts taking off a bit. I definetely noticed she's like lower dose of nutes... I actually burnt her a bit by giving her too much. You transplant directly into 3 gal smart pots from beer cups?
Aligee gave her 2 me I think in a cup & I transplanted her in2 a 1 gal smart pot then later I'll put her in2 a 3 gal smart pot.. I do it this way b'cuz I'm pressed 4 space in my Lil 4X4 veg tent.. I like putting them straight from clone in2 a 3 gal pot but I can't fit them in the tent..

Reactions: Dad
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ya I looked yours up a few mins ago...it's very cool. I've got two Blue Labs...love em. Happy Fathrs Day Dawgy.
Yea blue lab is the shit I used 2 have a Hanna meter & it worked good but it wasn't as eazy 2 Calibrate.. I like the blue lab push button Calibration.. Way eazy I like um..

Thanks doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what do you guys think of swerves boy scout cookies, ive heard of all tranny packs
I don't know anything about Swerves new GSC line.. That really sucks if people r gettin all males.. I'm sure there has 2 b a good plant in there somewhere..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up everyone :)

Was hoping to get some opinions on this cherry pie cut I have. Only flowered her out once so far. Got the cut labeled just cherry pie. Im trying to figure out what cut of pie yall think that may be. She grows pretty thick branches for the most part, vegges somewhat slow....vegges about the same speed as bubba kush. Flowwrs when cured smell similar to gsc but with a almost cherry smell. I know goo and a bunch of you guys have grow all kinds of pie cuts so thought someone might know. btw, theres some ghost surrounding this pie plant so a few ghost buda ended up in the background and sides of the pics...thanks fellas
Pics are at day 17 of bloom from the flip
20130616 160204

20130616 160259

20130616 160313

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Animal Cookies r still rooting they've only been under the dome for 4 days so I'm expecting roots when I'm at the SF Cup.. At least I hope so.. I've never grown or cloned Animal Cookies so I really don't know how long it's gunna take.. But there standing tall & lookin great

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shit I never even smoked Animal Cookies.. Hopfully I find some in the Bay next weekend

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats up everyone :)

Was hoping to get some opinions on this cherry pie cut I have. Only flowered her out once so far. Got the cut labeled just cherry pie. Im trying to figure out what cut of pie yall think that may be. She grows pretty thick branches for the most part, vegges somewhat slow....vegges about the same speed as bubba kush. Flowwrs when cured smell similar to gsc but with a almost cherry smell. I know goo and a bunch of you guys have grow all kinds of pie cuts so thought someone might know. btw, theres some ghost surrounding this pie plant so a few ghost buda ended up in the background and sides of the pics...thanks fellas
Pics are at day 17 of bloom from the flip
View attachment 321277
View attachment 321278
View attachment 321279
I've only grown the Kush pheno & now the GDP pheno.. They both have a slight similar leaf.. The Kush pheno vegged pretty fast with a Lil stretch.. The GDP pheno has a better scent 2 her like GDP & will turn dark purp with cold nights.. The Kush pheno would never turn purp 4 me no matter how cold I got the room.. My platinum cherry pie (gdp pheno) vegs faster then bubba but still a Lil slow like a indica.. With very Lil stretch.. If she finishes smelling like GDP or a killer purple then I'd guess u got the platinum cherry pie the GDP pheno.. There is a Durban pheno that I don't know anything about..

Top Bottom