Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

shit goo I got a 2month old GSC that's not that big, I don't know what all you guys are doing to this cut to get her to grow like that but damn do I fill like a beginner.

holy shite:woot:
LOL.. The forum cut does veg fast.. I juss transplanted a few the other day I'll post a pic & watch how she gets big way 2 fast.. I'm juss on day 23 bloom & I bet I can get the new GSC cuts 2 veg big enought 2 flower next round vegged under my 4ft 8 bulb T5 with 3 bulbs out (2 cheap 2 by more) LOL... These cuts I transplsnted ain't even 4 next round I got full size cookie,sour bubble,grip of White fire phenos,angels Kush,Fire Dog & a grip of other nice size ready 2 flower now plants..

But I'm gunna show GSC on beast mode..

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Not sure about BC Bud Depot either.. I only know about breeders from here on the Farm.. But I do know BC Bud Depot took SmokeTrees pic with out permission & posted it as there own.. If they had the cut I'd think they should have there own pics.. Maybe they didn't have a good pic but shouldn't they at least ask SmokeTrees of they could use his pic? A simple asking 4 permission would of showed me how respectful bidness people they r.. But as far as I know they didn't ask SmokeTrees so that's a bit shady 2 me.. I'd try & stick with breeders that at least have a grow log showing there hard work

If you want real deal genetics that are stable and they actually arrive in a timely manner DONT FUCK WITH BCBUD DEPOT! Matt is a fuckin 2bit ripoff artist and a joke. Hope this helps. ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Watch this cook grow fast.. I'll have this cut ready 2 flower b4 I harvest the flower tent that's on day 23..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OGKB GSC

After 9 days it looks like she took 2 her new spot & I'm gettin my 1st new leaf

Not much action but a new leaf makes me very happy that she made it.. Now I'm still praying that the Animal Cookies root.. I would die if they don't root.. There on there own after this pic<< no mist 2morro, no lookin at um, no nuthin. Till who knows.. I'm off this weekend.. No plant action.. Now I'm juss gunna worry..LOL!!! Yea rite I'm gunna b 2 stoned 2 member my plants...& there will b after memory loss also.. So there really on there own!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

is that some plat cherry pie i see to the right :) lol nice pebbles man, thats gonna be some fire. quite a funky gsc you got there, u been pinchin her? i dont see any callus but she sure is throwing up some side shoots! unlike my stretchy ass forum...

once again props to goo. Z
Good eye that is cherry pie in the back & no pinching yet.. At 1st I leave them alone till they grow a bit then top.. Now I'm waiting on the come back from the topping.. I'm taking it very eazy b'cuz I have no clue how the newer plants grow..

D

DixinCider

this threads bangin...i got the forum cut a few months ago thanks to the homie on this board...you know who you are ;) i cant wait to blow her up! been delayed for some gay ass reasons (crazy ex), but should be back soon. crazy to see what you guys have done with her....are you guys getting mint chocolate smells from her? my buddy who has the forum cut aswell grew some out, let it go like 70+ days, and he said it smelled like coco mint in flower, but when i tried it, it was fruity og kush (but then again it was dried a little funny)

Max Frost

Max Frost

Is the "REAL" GSC prone to stretch issues? I'm currently running Animal Cookies (BCBD) which is "their" cut (God knows what it is and where it came from) of GSC crossed to their Fire OG (which I also find a suspicious cut). They didn't test the gear out to my knowledge at all. I got mine gifted to test along with several other growers at the BCBD forums. Everybody that has grown it has gotten plants that stretch like Gumby! I mean, out of control, crazy stretching. And nobody had gotten a single fem out of God knows how many beans. I popped mine about a month ago and I haven't experienced the same stretch issues, and I have 5 out of 7 that are showing fem. I'm not aware of anything I've done differently. With these untested beans, there's no telling what phenos there are. I will say that in veg, 3 of my fem cookies DO have the coco minty smell. I don't know what's going to wind up happening with these, but I'm fully expecting a herm-fest before all is said and done. Sorry, but I have no faith in BCBD gear anymore. They do have great names and photos tho, if you're into that sort of thing!

Best,

Max :wacky:

gumby420

gumby420

Shatter fetches 5$ more per gram when vending and i can make it faster
doesnt quickly made shatter turn to budder or wax within a few days? ive made nice hard crisp shatter that will turn to wax after a day or two in 80* heat, ive got shatter from clubs that has turned to wax the same, from reputable vendors. im newer to making bho but ive heard of the rock hard shatter coming after the honeycomb stage. i could be totally wrong, since my shit turns to wax anyways. this stuff i made turned to wax after 4 days of just sitting there in some mild heat. this was vac purged for 6 hours on a griddle that was about 115. any suggestions? thanks.
IMG 4817

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The real GSC is said 2 have Lil stretch & also OGKB & DHN Platinum Cookies have Lil stretch but the Forum cut has that stretch ur talkin bout.. But so would Fire OG .. So if u mean real as in the Forum cut GSC then u cross that with a fire OG & i can see a crazy stretch with some phenos.. I've only ran the forum so as of now that's all I can speak on.. Soon I'll know his the others grow

Top Bottom