caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
jesus ken!! thats whatsup, your going to crush it this year.

yeahhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyy!
BEAST. lookin to yield like a mofo for ya ken.
good job!

Ken ur a maniac with that giant cookie plant..
lol:)

Thanks for the likes Everyone!:D I just had to share it again! :woot:
I will keep you all posted for sure...lol

Probably would be even bigger if I had given them more room.:rolleyes: Oh well next year

N

naturalmedicine

Forum GSC reminds me of my old Lavy which is closest to what people know as Urkle. The nug structure and everything about it besides the OGK growth influence is pure urkle, imo. This F1 Durb is where??? You'd think it would be worth twice as much as GSC....lmao
My point of referring to my Old Lavy was that some rounds would be pinner nuggets, where the tip of the nug does EXACTLY what the Forum GSC tips do when too much light and nutes hit em. When they are happy they yield, but are super finicky. I can't be sure next round of Forum GSC would do what this one did for me, but time will tell...lol

If that's the same Lavender that I used to get from clubs out here in the Bay, it's ridiculous. I used to get it from the club in Hayward on Mission. It was all purple and potent. So grapey! That is definitely a cut I would love to have. Nicest purp I have come across.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Climbing at kens

BIIIIIIIIGGGG props to CGK. tree so big that you have to harness up! looking forward to August, much luck and thanks for always sharing. Biggest GSC ive seen on the web... and i can be quite the lurker...;)
would love to rock outdoor like yourself, maybe someday i can get it under the works

sorry for the "photo bombs" just cant help myself sometimes.
Z

ftwendy

ftwendy

Two cookies and one pie went outside to the sun today.... each in 5gals amended with a bit of ewc and jamaican guano, cap's nute pack and some mykos, all mixed in a base of promix bx. Going to do this all natural: water and teas only, natural light cycle to see when they want to finish at my lat. Should be fun.

Thanks for the motivation Baba and Ken.

One Flip

One Flip

Ftwendy your girls are dialed in:cigar:

My friend gifted me 4 or 5 different cuts that weren't labeled... I hadn't seen any cookies in person up to this point. All I have to say is when it started to flower the smell was so unique and bomb I was hooked.. Its the only plant in my room I smell every time I walk in.. I've been threw 40 pages or so in this thread, i might have a cookie night and start from the beginning:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey FT. :) Yeah great Idea! I did that yesterday while I was misting the all plants!! I think they like being misted!
Great Tip from Ttystickk to keep em happy in this heat:)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My Lame Closet Cookie flower attempt is at 40 days today:rolleyes: ...I'm almost too embarrassed to show it here.:confused:
I managed to Burn most of the leaves off:bag:
But It Looks Like I will get some tasty buds though...Smell is Awesome too
Nothing but water an little Molassas from here on

Closetcloseup40day
Closetcookie40days1

Latest posts

Top Bottom