Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Day 51

Cookies are coloring fast after dropping the nutes over a week ago... it's between 77-80 all day and they're still getting dark. I'm also starting to get some crispy leaves. I think I may have started the plain only waterings a bit early... Lesson learned.

View attachment 327098

View attachment 327099

View attachment 327100

View attachment 327095

View attachment 327094

Pies are still pretty green -- zero purple. Go figure.

View attachment 327097

View attachment 327096

The smell in the room is just incredible... especially from the pie: like cherry bubblegum perfume. The forum smells like nag champa and cotton candy. Many props to the creators of these plants and many thanks to the guys who helped get them into my stable. They're both fucking dank.

these look super bomb. are you in soil? the buds look like soil grown to me

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
mighty wash will kill those mites late in flower and wont really leave any residual flavor on the buds as longs as you rinse them with plain water after.

Good advice..I should have used that a couple weeks ago:bag: ....I quit treating them with oil 4 weeks ago..
Most of the leaves were already gone:blackeye:.Baba G said the mites wouldn't hurt the buds and It looks like he was right.
Other then the ugly brown leaves.. :grumpy:the buds seem fine and smell awesome..And Plumped up nicely too.:)
Its just for my head..and I like daytime weed...so I dont mind taking it early...;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cherry Pie 23 days

Natural

Natural

Day 51

Cookies are coloring fast after dropping the nutes over a week ago... it's between 77-80 all day and they're still getting dark. I'm also starting to get some crispy leaves. I think I may have started the plain only waterings a bit early... Lesson learned.

View attachment 327098

View attachment 327099

View attachment 327100

View attachment 327095

View attachment 327094

Pies are still pretty green -- zero purple. Go figure.

View attachment 327097

View attachment 327096

The smell in the room is just incredible... especially from the pie: like cherry bubblegum perfume. The forum smells like nag champa and cotton candy. Many props to the creators of these plants and many thanks to the guys who helped get them into my stable. They're both fucking dank.

wow! That's some amazing cookie stacks! :) serious props ftwendy

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Very Nice Work Shamus!

hey Ken what would happen if i throw a plant outside tomorrow when would it finnish im in socal btw

Do It! I think it would be perfect timing to put a ready to flower plant outside.
Make sure you put it in the shade the 1st few days..(shade cloth is good).
let it get used to the bright sunlight. :)

Top Bottom