Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

haha my bad @makingoo i thought i got back to you already. the beans will be germed soon been busy germing out a bunch of other stuff at the moment including some of the crosses me and gage green got going. tha docta made some OGKBxfaceoff bx1that should be available soon as well.
LOL.. I ain't trippin doggie I know ur bizzy & stoners do 4get<< plus u b puffin on dank ass OGKB allday!! I was juss gunna bug u again next time I'm in the bay.. But people have been asking bout them.. I hear Doc made that cross but I thought he sold out fast as fuck.. I guess I was wrong

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

VERY nice, bro! shit...if I thought I could replace my (sad-ass) income, I'd move out there in a sec! Or maybe Colorado. Both are beautiful in different ways. At least you can grow without fear of spending 20 years in the pokey too!
Don't get it twisted doggie It ain't all good here in Cali.. I had 2 travel 4.5hrs to get 2 this nice beach.. But here in Cali every1 gets 2 have some plants.. It's no big deal.. Cops here in Cali got a job 2 do & it ain't messin with people with a lil weed or a few plants.. There after tweakers not stoners!!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Don't get it twisted doggie It ain't all good here in Cali.. I had 2 travel 4.5hrs to get 2 this nice beach.. But here in Cali every1 gets 2 have some plants.. It's no big deal.. Cops here in Cali got a job 2 do & it ain't messin with people with a lil weed or a few plants.. There after tweakers not stoners!!

Still sounds pretty good to me! Where I am, 10-20 plants (including immature) will get you up to 12 years and a $50k fine! Hell, if you even get caught with a bowl but no smoke, you can get a year plus a $2500 fine. And oh how they looooove collecting that money!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm far from home & I woundered does this town got some dank? Thats a question I always wonder.. I call a homie & what do u know this town gots fuckin mega fire doggie this is killa kali what the fuck was I thinkin.. Every town in every part of Cali gots dank.

Peep what I found far from home.. 2 strains I've been dieing 2 try Animal Cookies & Legend OG
Super dank..

Legend OG

Animal Cookies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Still sounds pretty good to me! Where I am, 10-20 plants (including immature) will get you up to 12 years and a $50k fine! Hell, if you even get caught with a bowl but no smoke, you can get a year plus a $2500 fine. And oh how they looooove collecting that money!
Damn that's fucked up.. I'd sure move if my ass was on the line like that..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Damn that's fucked up.. I'd sure move if my ass was on the line like that..

See what I'm sayin? I guess like everybody else, my dream would be to move somewhere I could grow legally for a living. Just haven't figured out how to do it, but hell yeah...I'd go full-time in a heartbeat if I could come up with a workable plan!

I'm far from home & I woundered does this town got some dank? Thats a question I always wonder.. I call a homie & what do u know this town gots fuckin mega fire doggie this is killa kali what the fuck was I thinkin.. Every town in every part of Cali gots dank.

Peep what I found far from home.. 2 strains I've been dieing 2 try Animal Cookies & Legend OG
Super dank..

Legend OGView attachment 342490

Animal CookiesView attachment 342492

Hey...AT LONG LAST, huh???!! Congrats bro. I know you been tryin' to source some Animal Cookies for the longest! Be sure and let us know how she is! Congrats!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Super dank..

Legend OGView attachment 342490

Animal CookiesView attachment 342492
Even got the white posted notes out to display that shit.
I blaze the hell outta that hah!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies is a very nice strain.. It's got everything cookie going on 4 her but with a added back tone of OG Kush.. It looks forum but smells OGish.. I like it a lot & I'm very glad my 2 animal cookie cuts r 27 days in2 flower.. It's funny how I found the animal cookie cut b4 the buds.. Now how does that work?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Animal Cookies is a very nice strain.. It's got everything cookie going on 4 her but with a added back tone of OG Kush.. It looks forum but smells OGish.. I like it a lot & I'm very glad my 2 animal cookie cuts r 27 days in2 flower.. It's funny how I found the animal cookie cut b4 the buds.. Now how does that work?
Not sure which is better but I'm gonna go with the cuts. That's a gem in the garden for sure.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After lookin at the animal cookie & smoking it 4 myself I'm gunna say its dank.. But the crazy part is I think I've smoked this strain yrs ago.. I swear this is the bud I'd get from Green Door in San Francisco vended under the name Platinum Cookies.. It's the same shit even the OGish sent.. Good thing I'm flowering out the DHN Platimum cookies at the same time as Animal Cookies

J

jaybudding

After lookin at the animal cookie & smoking it 4 myself I'm gunna say its dank.. But the crazy part is I think I've smoked this strain yrs ago.. I swear this is the bud I'd get from Green Door in San Francisco vended under the name Platinum Cookies.. It's the same shit even the OGish sent.. Good thing I'm flowering out the DHN Platimum cookies at the same time as Animal Cookies
They are saying they are the same thing jigga and seerious's close homie put him out on front street and sayed he didn't work the cut he just grew a platinum cookie seed. Why serious doesn't have even 1 pic of this stud is what im asking and that cookie male jigga is showing is a reversed clone and not a true stud I say get your cuts now while the cookies are still good cause shits about to get confusing with all these seeds around.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They are saying they are the same thing jigga and seerious's close homie put him out on front street and sayed he didn't work the cut he just grew a platinum cookie seed. Why serious doesn't have even 1 pic of this stud is what im asking and that cookie male jigga is showing is a reversed clone and not a true stud I say get your cuts now while the cookies are still good cause shits about to get confusing with all these seeds around.
Very intresting.. It makes since 2 me b'cuz it's dead on like the platinum cookies I got.. Or the green door changed the name 2 platinum?

The Animal cookie cut sure don't grow anything like the DHN Platinum Cookies..

true grit

true grit

Was it as doughy as the Forum? My homie is always puffing some cookies he thinks are stronger than mine, and to me a bit more OG'ish...told him figured they animal cookies. personally i like the dough flavor and want more of that in the smoke.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Was it as doughy as the Forum? My homie is always puffing some cookies he thinks are stronger than mine, and to me a bit more OG'ish...told him figured they animal cookies. personally i like the dough flavor and want more of that in the smoke.
No I wouldn't say more cookie dough like the forum cut.. Less dough like then OGKB & forum.. It juss has a slight dough sent with more og.. We'll see how mine turn out..

N

nightmarecreature

I did not like the Animal Cookies nearly as much as the GSC forum cut. I've smoked the Animal Cookies a few times. The GSC tastes way better IMO and I like the high better. The Animal Cookie is like a watered down version of GSC and a watered down version of the Fire cut. I'm not saying it's not potent, it just feels like a watered down version of it's predecessors. I prefer the Fire cut to Animal Cookies and I prefer the GSC to Animal Cookies. In all honesty, I wouldn't even take the cut if it was a gift, I'd toss it. I tossed my Animal Cookie hybrids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom