Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Ghost x GSC forum x fire day 56 I pollinated the animal with a matching male that I also made F2s with this run. The animal I am just noticing the pollen took and seeds are forming.

She's purplish not in this bud buts on tops. I think didn't get the best of her this round

mr roboto

mr roboto

Lol dry shots of my smallest plant to date..........only took her to around 52 days and got 9.9 grams toral weight of some sticky icky cookies...I just smoked a bowl and so far veeeeery smooth and tasty as hell. alsso took about 15-20 minutes to trim
20131201 132621

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They do look a bit different.. Look how the top pic buds stack round bubba Kush like<< juss like forum cut.. & the 2nd pic bud stacks tall & skinny kinda pointy like>> juss like OGKB or Animal cookies.. Pretty crazy.. Maybe there different or 1 is happier then the other.. I'm thinkin ur rite there not the same..

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

The one I just got 2 months ago looks and grows like the forum cut I think if you tore your cut off the 4inch block those were the real ones if they were in there own little cube that's when I think they changed.
I got a cut of the very last gsc drop myself. They said its not what they won the cup with but its a very good gsc... fwiw. its hard to say from the pics if they are different cuts or just differing in health like goo said. Either way I'm sure its better than cville cut. Also picked up candyland, phantom cookies, and alien og. Exciting, been looking all year for gsc now I'm got plenty to go thru.. got them gsc s1 to pop too

Ladyv

Ladyv

O.K. Time for me to participate!

So I picked up this girl around March of '12. I've coveted her, but never flowered her out due to other more pressing projects (or so I thought). I'm pretty sure is the forum cut. I picked up the cut from a dispensary owner friend in L.A., and was told that the mother the cut came from was sourced from Harborside a few months before I got one.

These pics are from my phone, so they are "meh", hope to have my DLSR back soon - damn warranty repair is taking forever.

IMAG1577 IMAG1575 IMAG1576

My husband calls it "Hash on a stick" :rolleyes: the nugs are rock solid, and crumbly like they are coated in hardened sugar. When you light a bowl it continues to flame after you pull the lighter away, and after you blow the flame out and hit it, it keeps burning like an oil or hash. :)

um.....yeah. Yummy.

Edit: Here's what the babies look like:
IMAG1604

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

O.K. Time for me to participate!

So I picked up this girl around March of '12. I've coveted her, but never flowered her out due to other more pressing projects (or so I thought). I'm pretty sure is the forum cut. I picked up the cut from a dispensary owner friend in L.A., and was told that the mother the cut came from was sourced from Harborside a few months before I got one.

These pics are from my phone, so they are "meh", hope to have my DLSR back soon - damn warranty repair is taking forever.

View attachment 356064 View attachment 356062 View attachment 356063

My husband calls it "Hash on a stick" :rolleyes: the nugs are rock solid, and crumbly like they are coated in hardened sugar. When you light a bowl it continues to flame after you pull the lighter away, and after you blow the flame out and hit it, it keeps burning like an oil or hash. :)

um.....yeah. Yummy.

Edit: Here's what the babies look like:
View attachment 356074
Nice buds.. Looks like the DHN Platinum Cookies 2 me.. HarborSide was a clue but the leaf told the story

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is that a good thing? ;)
I like all the cookie cuts.. There all bomb in there own way I was juss saying it don't look like the forum cut.. I got the DHN cut & it buds very nice but grows super slow & is a bit picky.. DHN is a nice cut when dialed in but there r faster & eazier cookie cuts 2 grow... I'm gunna trim & smoke my DHN cut rite now.. From the looks & smell it's straight cookies but I actually haven't smoked it yet

Ladyv

Ladyv

I like all the cookie cuts.. There all bomb in there own way I was juss saying it don't look like the forum cut.. I got the DHN cut & it buds very nice but grows super slow & is a bit picky.. DHN is a nice cut when dialed in but there r faster & eazier cookie cuts 2 grow... I'm gunna trim & smoke my DHN cut rite now.. From the looks & smell it's straight cookies but I actually haven't smoked it yet

For sure....grows super slow and is definitely picky. Rock hard, dense small nugs that make me doze off on the couch about 20 min after smoking. :cyclops:

Latest posts

Top Bottom