Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

In the background of this photo you can see how the two middle lights in the row of 4 are aimed inward at each other. That bud is almost vertical, and the reflectix in the background is basically level. Fwiw, the plants in the middle super-lit section produced larger and more frosted nuggets than the plants located on the ends of the carts.

View attachment 367804
WOW! You did an awesome job bro! Time for a lot of trimming.

J

jaybudding

Forum Cut.
IMG 0018

ftwendy

ftwendy

Are you gonna use light movers for your verts and what type of medium are you gonna use?

I have a heavy duty light mover just sitting on a shelf.... I may bust it out for another space that's being built. Planning for stationary bulbs over rockwool in this space tho... I figure if I'm going to go with a new lighting scheme, I need to stick with my bread and butter medium

the messiah

the messiah

In all honesty and just throwing this out there but which ever it is, it has a very strong pie look to those fans. Maybe it's the angle but I feel like forum fans are not as thin as those. By all means I do not think its cherry pie but just a comparison. It's got some super red veins on it btw. It looks healthy as hell. Nice job Messiah.
thanks bro. it does have sum cherry pie in her. phantom cookies is gdp x cherry pie

J

jaybudding

I have a heavy duty light mover just sitting on a shelf.... I may bust it out for another space that's being built. Planning for stationary bulbs over rockwool in this space tho... I figure if I'm going to go with a new lighting scheme, I need to stick with my bread and butter medium
Just wondering sounds interesting im watching a guy on you tube growing vertical trellises

Latest posts

Top Bottom