Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Question to those lucky enough to have several different gsc cuts.....do they all feed similar? Has anyone really narrowed down certain things they need lots of or certain things they do not like in general? I know many say low ppm is how the cookies get most dialed but I'm looking to further dial my actual feed reg. Like how Chemdog loves calmag or certain og cuts easy can be over fed mag but like cal.

I think it would be cool/ education to compare some feed experiments and findings
I've never tweeked my forum cut feeding.. What works great 4 the 1st cookie cut I've ever run >> I juss used that formula on every other cookie cut.. I've noticed DHN Platinum Cookies didn't like it 1 bit.. & Animal Cookies & Platinum Cookies (buds & roses cut) can take a heavier feeding<< at least animal can & the B&R platinum cookies in veg can eat.. I've never flowered her yet.. Most of the other cookies I got I've only ran 1 time & I still know lil about them..>>>> none of my strains get 100% fully dialed in>> I work in tha 75% - 80% dialed in range.. I'm in the (A grade dank) not quite (AAA dank) yet..

I think 80% dialed in is (A) grade

90% dialed in is (AA) grade dank

100% fully dialed in is (AAA) dank << the best ever

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Lookin good.. Juss go by power of the high>> u can never go wrong that way
I just hope one stands out cause i have a problem culling plants with potential.
The third ones leaning pretty good.
Bu dum chi
Thanks i thought so also but it may still be early for her, by the really slim initial fans. The first one reminds me of the platinum as far as the leaves but the structure is too stocky so far.
Funniest post of the Day!! LOL!!
word, right! So was totc just being literal, idk but it was a good play on words!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

word, right! So was totc just being literal, idk but it was a good play on words!
I thought he was being funny b'cuz the lil plant was leaning..

true grit

true grit

Funny, because my first run with bio bizz, kelp, hpk and sea green was the best. Used same formula next run on tired bulbs and got considerably less density and lost some smell. Switch to super soil and they grow way healthier but still not quite what the first run did flav and smell wise.

Hoping the animal comes out rockin this run in the super soil and set up some friends with super soil and forum. All of my forum always flower the same (i know some folks see little dinky ones) but not until this run of animal have i seen any inconsistencies. Hopefully next animal run doesnt do the same. either way i still dont think she smells as strong as forum cut.

OGKB is just finicky for me, she started out a little light, caught up, and is starting to yellow already with a hair too much water. Buds are way smaller than animal as well...need to step it up for sure with that gal

N

nightmarecreature

DHN cut is the first cookie cut to get the boot, out of handful of cookie cuts she just didnt compare to the rest!

Spot on!

Can you give us your thoughts on the OGKB vs $500? Which one do you like better? Is the $500 cut worth paying the 500 bones?

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
instead of the usual veg shots I normally show,
I finnaly have some cookie flower shots now :)

This is the Bud and Roses cut that AliGee gifted me :)
BandRcookie210

and the forum cut is starting to flower
Cookiesbudset

I hope they finish as nice as they are starting

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

I hear,see,speak no evil! its all a matter of opinion mines just as good as the next!
My cookies are the best!......... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted your opinion... They are not evil. It will be my luck if I get it, I'll probably hear, oh the forum is better.

If I spend $500 and it sucks , I'm going to haunt you!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@respect showed my Forum cut nugs to the BNR guys at the LA med cup and they said it was identical to their "platinum" cut.

What differences are you guys seeing between the Forum and the BNR cut?
The buds & Roses cut grows a bit faster then the forum cut in veg.. B & R seems 2 b bigger faster & thicker of a stem plant.. But I've heard forum is stronger.. & I've tried platinum cookies buds & roses cut once & the forum cut was stronger smoke.. But the real test is when I grow them side by side next run.. When I grow them both & burn them I will know 4sho.. But so far buds & roses cut stays light green & grows bigger & faster.. Forum grows a lil thinner stem & veggies a hair slower & the buds turn dark purple & r hella Stoney << a bit stronger then the buds & roses nug I sampled..

true grit

true grit

@respect showed my Forum cut nugs to the BNR guys at the LA med cup and they said it was identical to their "platinum" cut.

What differences are you guys seeing between the Forum and the BNR cut?

Really thats funny. My homie showed his forum nugs to BNR cats and they were blown away and asking for a cut. He said all theirs looked pretty weak. He brought me one of their cuts and it was def a bit different than forum in veg

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
The buds & Roses cut grows a bit faster then the forum cut in veg.. B & R seems 2 b bigger faster & thicker of a stem plant.. But I've heard forum is stronger.. & I've tried platinum cookies buds & roses cut once & the forum cut was stronger smoke.. But the real test is when I grow them side by side next run.. When I grow them both & burn them I will know 4sho.. But so far buds & roses cut stays light green & grows bigger & faster.. Forum grows a lil thinner stem & veggies a hair slower & the buds turn dark purple & r hella Stoney << a bit stronger then the buds & roses nug I sampled..

B&R flowers and Forum flowers looked identical...both had purple. Me and Tyler from B&R couldnt tell a difference. We are talking looks only and flowers only. I didnt grab any B&R flowers but I left Tyler some Forum flowers and told him Ill call him this week to get his take on the smoke.

Last edited:
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Really thats funny. My homie showed his forum nugs to BNR cats and they were blown away and asking for a cut. He said all theirs looked pretty weak. He brought me one of their cuts and it was def a bit different than forum in veg

Pffft....what? I guess I wish they asked for a cut then. My flowers must suck. lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

B&R flowers and Forum flowers looked identical...both had purple. Me and Tyler from B&R couldnt tell a difference. We are talking looks only and flowers only. I didnt grab any B&R flowers but I left Tyler some Forum flowers and told him Ill call him this week to get his take on the smoke.
Nice... I've never seen the actual buds grown by Buds & Roses.. I've never been 2 there club & I missed them at the SF cup.. But I did see the buds grown from the cut vended at the SF cup by Buds & Roses they Call>>> Platinum Cookies grown by Dirt D.. & those were the only nugs I've ever seen or smoked & those were light green & had a nice cookie dough sent but were a lil bit thicker bigger lookin nugs then the forum cut.. Maybe the color was from the summer time grow.. Now u got me very interested in flowering these cuts...
But most of the cookie cuts buds when flowered look very close 2 each other.. I could mix Animal cookies>>> forum cut>>>DHN Platinum Cookies >>> & GSC S1 buds in a bag & pass it off as all the same... Nobody would know there different >>> it's hella hard 2 tell the difference.. There all so similar it's crazy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom