Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dang. Ive never seen a nanner or a seed in all my runs of the forum cookie.
I wouldnt even mind a couple cookies seeds either..lol..
Im pretty sure its nute stress... when I blast them with bloom boosters it does crazy stuff.. the bloom boosters stress the plant 2 make more crystals.. I think that stress is when it happens... MOAB & Fire brought it out... like Ali said tho the pollen aint all that bcuz I hardly get any bean action.. the most was 12 beans.. most of the nanners... if u look super close there is 1 or 2 nanners on the lower pre flower location at the very bottom of the nugs . Mostly the nanner dont even open but I can see it trying 2 hatch out of the pre flower... it also could b heat stress bcuz my room has been close 2 90 daily

rawman

rawman

Animal around 53 days going to yield mucho better this time

Where the last green plant is midway the rest back to the far corner is animal.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

What's up with the new stuff going around the bay goo have you smoke the Gelato?

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/mQs-cJxffg/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n9CQMiTJOl/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n9ZDkezJON/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n_LNAnTJHh/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

tweedy

tweedy

Alright, I would like to propose a potential issue with GSC. I think it is secretly monsanto's way of getting us to seed our genetics with their patented gene pool. They won't release the name of some of the lineage and who really knows this berner and jigga guy anyways. Its going to happen ya'll. Sky be falling. F1 durban my ass, mo like chemtrailz. :angelic::p

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

What's up with the new stuff going around the bay goo have you smoke the Gelato?

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/mQs-cJxffg/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n9CQMiTJOl/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n9ZDkezJON/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n_LNAnTJHh/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0"

Havent seen the gelato at any of the clubs yet but ive heard alot of ppl already fussin about it, the fam is proly hypin that shit before it gets to market.

urban1026835

urban1026835

just a couple more pics (taken with a 5mp camera phone no flash or options just point and shoot) of the S1 day 56 flushing with hurculean harvest..plan on 67-70 days..
Gscbcbd56pic1
Gscbcbd56pic2

Honestly with all the horror stories I had low expectations and visions of herm problems and now I am seeing exactly the opposite(usually the case).

hope she smokes as good as she looks cause she has a perdy mouth on her. Except for the piece of perlite on the bud haha I am such a dirtbag.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/n_LNAnTJHh/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
Ive never got 2 try all there new stuff... it does look killer

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Alright, I would like to propose a potential issue with GSC. I think it is secretly monsanto's way of getting us to seed our genetics with their patented gene pool. They won't release the name of some of the lineage and who really knows this berner and jigga guy anyways. Its going to happen ya'll. Sky be falling. F1 durban my ass, mo like chemtrailz. :angelic::p
Every big variety that has taken the limelight over the last 15 years hasn't had disclosed lineage or it's been of question....now it's Monsanto though, lol
It's people trying to make a buck IMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom