Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is my picture mishap...lol I'm just not doing good the last two photo attempts. Blurry & Fuzzy, but you see the gist of it, Forum GSC @ 40 days. I have to move some plants and turn off fans to get the good shots...this was me leaning and trying to do my sniper breathing...lmao

IMG 3877
IMG 3880

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I might b trippin but I'm kinda seeing the GSC grow a Lil different in soil.. All 3 of the soil cookies r growing thicker stems & wider growth.. The cookies in coco grow thinner stems that grow straight up.. But it seems the soil plants r a tiny but shorter & she spreads herself out more she dont grow straight up like the coco cookies..but then again it's only been around a week so it's kinda early 2 really say..

I can tell the soil is gunna b way eazier 2 work b'cuz there happier lookin.. The coco cookies I need 2 mix up a batch of food & try & find that sweet spot so she gets super happy.. But in soil there happy from the start & I'm only giving them water.. In coco it's a bit tricky 2 dial them in but when u do dial them in coco the plants grow on straight up beast mode<<< but I got 2 work 4 it 2 keep them on beast mode.. In soil I don't do shit they juss do there thing..

The roots also busted out the bottom of the smart pots in soil & coco.. I was thinking the coco roots would bust out 1st..

Peep the soil cookie on the left & coco on the right
View attachment 314458
You'll go straight soil I bet after this test....don't have to have a configured synthetic belt of nutrition to throw at them when in soil, so you save money and get better herb, imo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
When I was in hydro versus soil, I"d use over twice as much water in hydro and twice as much synthetic nutes and I didn't yeild much if any more...fwiw

T

tipper619sd

Thanks a lot Fellas...
Caregiverken.. Yes this girl is one frosty bitch.... there are some spots where the trichs are so crowded it looks like they are growing on top of each other.. Special plant for sure....
Goo & Sealed138.. yes she does well under the 400w.. small producer for sure but I'm working on the yield for next round, I noticed the tops aren't as fat, so major LST next run.... The one thing i noticed is she stacks buds all the way down, even the larf at very very bottom with zero light...... I like larf free plants...

Wow nice thats something sick to see that lil nug at the bottom is banging lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After testing Heavy 16 VS H&G here r my results.. After 1 run with each different nutes my buds came out 100% exactly the same.. U can't tell any difference from the looks, the smell, the taste, or the highs.. The WiFi #1 & GSC both came out the same with both nutes lines..

I'd have 2 say if they came out the same then id go with the cheaper nute line & I'm thinking H16 would b cheaper b'cuz they don't have as many bottles 2 by.. I'm not 100% convinced that any of these nute lines R better then AN's Connie A&B

N

NorcalKid

You use that H16 fire? I heard that shit is super expensive! When did you use the AN conni? You liked that stuff? Have heard good things but never looked into running it myself. Might have to do a little tester run if its good.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You use that H16 fire? I heard that shit is super expensive! When did you use the AN conni? You liked that stuff? Have heard good things but never looked into running it myself. Might have to do a little tester run if its good.
Yes I used the H16 Fire this run & it was expensive but I got a price break on a L for like $90

I used AN Connie 4 about a yr b4 I tried this H16.. I got giant killer tasty & hella stinky buds with Connie A&B <<< Connie is my favorite & I'm gunna prolly go back 2 Connie very soon..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i hear it's a must in coco with H16, u'll be able to feed a lil less base n still keep em green. i know my better run with H&G included calmag with less additives
No there was no need 4 added cal mag b'cuz H16 has plenty.. I never seen any deficiencies threw out this whole grow

Top Bottom