Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Grit you crushed it homie. I knew you were waiting to show some proper work. Keep us updated on that supersoil. Im doing another room build soon just have some down time :( which im never a fan of. Going where the water tastes like wine i guess.

S

Snowman

Great work! I would love to get my hands on some GSC.

Im sure some breeders have to be working with this. Any idea when we may see some GSCseeds on the farm?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
@leadsled- interested to see how the animal x thin mints smokes. Have you gotten around to any of the others you were working on? stoked to hear feedback.
Smokes good. Tastes nice and is potent. Has the thin mints flavor with rock hard buds. Was told the goal was more yield. Appears the goal was attained.

Yes, have gotten around to em and given some samples out. Everything turned out satisfactory. One pheno is like Burned rubber w cookies undertones and another pheno is minty.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Hey Goo, I was wondering how you water in your 4x4 and 5x5 tent? In other words do you actually set foot in the tents and water or do you just open the doors and water from the outside? Great job and great thread dude, keep up the great work!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo, I was wondering how you water in your 4x4 and 5x5 tent? In other words do you actually set foot in the tents and water or do you just open the doors and water from the outside? Great job and great thread dude, keep up the great work!
I hand water every plant.. I take out 2 plants at a time & water them outside the tent & use saucers 2 catch the water runoff.. I like 2 take them out the tent twice a week so I can inspect them & super crop as needed..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

loving those dirt cookies TRue G.... What nutrients are u using? sorry if i missed that...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Now I'm in a predicament.. It's transplant time & what if I like the soil grown cookies? Shit,fuck,shit!! Now I'm gunna need 2 have some backups in soil juss incase I like them.. The rest of the garden will b in coco.. Now I'm gunna need 2 veg extra plants.. I didn't think this whole plan out.. I pulled out my giant cherry pie plants 2 make room & I still don't have enough room..Shit,Fuck,shit!!! I need a dubble decker veg room like the homie Rival.. & I need more lights.

lilzayne

lilzayne

I feel you Goo! After growing for the last 5 or so years in Canna Coco with Canna nutes and than moving to soiless mix (Sunshine Mix 4), I recently gave a go with soil. I havent grown in soil since my first couple grows ever. I'm always switching up my methods. Currently I got some DHN Cookies at around day 40 in a mix of FFOF/FFHP/Perlite. Hopefully I can figure out how to resize some pics so I can get them up!

hightide

hightide

Now I'm in a predicament.. It's transplant time & what if I like the soil grown cookies? Shit,fuck,shit!! Now I'm gunna need 2 have some backups in soil juss incase I like them.. The rest of the garden will b in coco.. Now I'm gunna need 2 veg extra plants.. I didn't think this whole plan out.. I pulled out my giant cherry pie plants 2 make room & I still don't have enough room..Shit,Fuck,shit!!! I need a dubble decker veg room like the homie Rival.. & I need more lights.

No doubt Goo, I always end up with more than I need (plant wise) and run out of room. I built mine to have a
double decker flower area. The lower area is full of mothers and vegging stock that I have to take cuttings from to
flower and select new mom's. I always pop too many beans, have too many cuttings and way too many mother's for the room I have.
Oh well, such is life.

BTW, this thread is freakin' insane!!!!!!
It has a life of it's own.

Damn man, go away for a couple of days and I'm pages and pages behind.

Killer thread, killer plants, killer input... My wife always ask why this place is so addictive.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No doubt Goo, I always end up with more than I need (plant wise) and run out of room. I built mine to have a
double decker flower area. The lower area is full of mothers and vegging stock that I have to take cuttings from to
flower and select new mom's. I always pop too many beans, have too many cuttings and way too many mother's for the room I have.
Oh well, such is life.

BTW, this thread is freakin' insane!!!!!!
It has a life of it's own.

Damn man, go away for a couple of days and I'm pages and pages behind.

Killer thread, killer plants, killer input... My wife always ask why this place is so addictive.
I got way 2 many strains & only a few spots open.. All of them r super nice & happy.. Now is the sad part I'm gunna need 2 kill some plants.. I hate this part of growing b'cuz the plants did there part & they didn't do anything wrong but there gunna die.. I never have the hart 2 kill them.. So I gave some 2 Aligee.. & even my mom gots a plant now.. She is growing Aliens Keeper Fruity Pebble OG.. I know, I know Alien told me not 2 give that plant 2 anybody.. But I'm 100% sure Alien would b ok with this move.. She is juss growing it 4 fun.. The plant was so nice & healthy I juss couldn't kill it.. Now my mom is gunna get addicted 2 growing killer meds.. Anybody else's mom growing killer dank? & it's juss not any strain its a super rare strain...

Every year me & mom have a tomato challenge & she always kicks my ass.. Now we're doing a dank challenge.. This is gunna b fun..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I flipped my next round of GSC. Only 63 days till harvest.. & my last harvest is chillin in jars not gettin touched yet.. They been curing almost 30 days & I think I'll give them another 2 weeks b4 I crack open the jar & start puffin again.

Round 3 flowering

8 Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut)
7 True OG
2 WiFi #1
2 Platinum Cherry Pie

EVOKE

EVOKE

My dad has been growing killer fruits and veggies for over 40 years but he wont grow a few plants for me...:( he makes his own supersoil imma try and get some for my next grow.....

Today is day 46 on my GSC and they are starting to have more of an OG smell..o_O im liking it...cant wait damn my jar is empty....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My dad has been growing killer fruits and veggies for over 40 years but he wont grow a few plants for me...:( he makes his own supersoil imma try and get some for my next grow.....

Today is day 46 on my GSC and they are starting to have more of an OG smell..o_O im liking it...cant wait damn my jar is empty....
That soil will prolly work mega great.. I'd slip a bean or 2 in his garden & say WTF is that.. LOL!!

Day 46 >> I love the last few weeks when she starts 2 show some color.. I'm on day 1.. LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm chillin in the living room peepin the farm & my girl cracked open her Lil cookie jar in the bed room so she could pack a bowl.. I didn't know she as doing this but I got a loud scent that slapped me hard rite in the face.. Fuckin mega loud the smell was like driving by a dead skunk in Gilroy,CA<< 4 those of u that never passed threw Gilroy by a dead skunk it smelled like a dead skunks ass mixed with rotten garlic breath.. I was like WTF is that? She said I don't know it's what u gave me.. She showed me the buds & it was GSC.. I knew I smelled a skunkyness in the cooks but damn never like that.. My big jars of cookies don't smell like that.. But when I Jared a small amount 4 my girl it brought out a super major different funk.. It's funny b'cuz everytime I give my girl a Lil jar it gets way more stinky.. Has any1 noticed how much more funky buds get when u break them down in2 smaller amounts?

EVOKE

EVOKE

hell ya whenever i bag up some nuggs for the homies and put them in a small mason i get a really heavy skunky smell... my homies go ape shit when i crack open that jar.... i keep my personal travel nuggs in mini m&m containers..... i love going to stores or restaurants and popping open my container and seeing peoples reactions its fucking awesome....
Mandm

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hell ya whenever i bag up some nuggs for the homies and put them in a small mason i get a really heavy skunky smell... my homies go age shit when i crack open that jar.... i keep my personal travel nuggs in mini m&m containers..... i love going to stores or restaurants and popping open my container and seeing peoples reactions its fucking awesome....View attachment 317034
Nice.. I like them M&M containers 2. That's crazy how weed gets more funky as u take it from the bigger jars.. When I walk in2 stores everybody always looks at me crazy.. I always hear somebody say "somebody gots fire" I juss smile & keep walkin..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel ya, Goo! I'm in the same boat right now. I gotta transplant shit from the cloner, cut some Cookies clones, etc, etc... Shit, I'm running out of room on my Double Decker. I wish I had 5 of them setups, bro. No space for me either. Time to move things around again. :confused: U r gonna have a bunch of fire again soon. Glad u been holding them jars tight. My Cookies r gone except for my Med Cup stash. I took it easy last round. I'm about to flip my room in a few days as well. Wish I lived closer, I would've took some of them strains so they didnt get the axe!

Top Bottom