MakinGoo

MakinGoo

FireDog
Day 56

T

tipper619sd

EVOKE

EVOKE

im liking the ogkb and animal cuts bro u got them stackn.... its crazy how these street dealers are tryn to pass off fake cookie buds on peeps... seems like animal could b the forum... i got the 500 cut prego with an face off male... this 500 cut is a fast vegger keepn this girl on lock...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Since '09 I've seen all kinds of fake ass cookies most people don't know how cookies looks so they fall 4 it & by the bootleg sack.. That's y I post up pics 2 show people how it should look..
Yea the OGKB & animal sure do stack very nice.. & yea the forum cut & animal could pass as twins but if u look real real close the leafs r a tiny bit different & animal grows a tiny bit faster with thicker stems plus the buds get almost twice the size as forum.. Finished buds look dead on the same but again if u look close there different.. I study every cut close & I can tell.. Animal stacks tall on top of each other kinda like a top hat >> same as OGKB but forum cut don't stack tall she stacks wider & more chunky.. I can't really explain it very well but I can see it.. The smoke is very different also.. Forum has more cookie dough funk & a better lingering smell in the air after a smoke out.. Animal ain't as strong smelling but she possibly has a lil better high << I say possibly b'cuz after I smoke my own work is when I can call it..

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
im liking the ogkb and animal cuts bro u got them stackn.... its crazy how these street dealers are tryn to pass off fake cookie buds on peeps... seems like animal could b the forum... i got the 500 cut prego with an face off male... this 500 cut is a fast vegger keepn this girl on lock...
My boys were running the Forum cut, B&Rs Plat GSCs and the so called $500 cut in SD last year around June and as far as we can tell the $500 cut and the B&R Platinum are the same cut so hopefully you didn't pay $500 bucks for it. As far as veg shots of my BTY I don't have any on my lap top like I thought I did and I'm helping a buddy in the valley this week set up a new grow. I'm heading back to SD this weekend but I do have this clone I brought up for my boy of BTY.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've always thought the $500 cut was the same as the platinum cookies from buds & roses.. I've never grown them both yet so I can't say 100% but my dog Aligee smoked then both & said from the smoke there the same..
I'm sure Evoke didn't pay that much but the cut did go 4 $500 at 1 point that's y it got the name...

Latest posts

Top Bottom