Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

I would figuer that if its on lock then nobody would ever have heard of bty and probably wouldnt give much thought about it. plus is it was on lock and 1 person only had it , everyone would just think its just another renamed cut imo

J

John Dough

For those of you that know what Im talking about this is for you and for those that dont its not important. It is important for me to clear my name to those that do know though.

After spending the last hour on the phone with Evoke I have decided to squash my beef with him.

Heres whats up...straight truth.

Evoke gave me some cuts and I told him he could have any of my cuts but wait a min because Im in the middle of a sick pheno hunt. In the mean time we got in an argument because he was feeding people misinformation online about a particular cut because he was tired of getting hit up about it. I talked shit because I thought that was a fucked up thing to do. After I talked shit he vented to Nightmare Creature, Aligee and Making Goo about our business. Shortly there after rumors started spreading about me getting cuts and not returning the favor and even that I lied and promised Evoke cuts I never had or was getting. None of this was true. The only thing that happened is Evoke gave me cuts I didnt even ask for. I told him he could have my cuts. I called him out on some bullshit and either he or Nightmare Creature started spreading rumors about me. I stopped being Evokes friend and yelled at him anytime we spoke. I wouldnt even let him speak I was so pissed that he would do this to me. He insisted it was Nightmare Creature escalating all this shit and not him except for today he did apologize to me twice so Im gonna except his apology and move on. Evoke I suggest you dont even respond to this...theres nothing more to say and lets just move on. I just wanted to clear my name to those involved. Because none of the rumors flying around about me were true.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

^^You guys care? I don't care. Wrapped up in internet world. He said she said shit. There are fools that exist in non internet canna world just livin life. Who's got cookie flicks?!

T

tipper619sd

My boys were running the Forum cut, B&Rs Plat GSCs and the so called $500 cut in SD last year around June and as far as we can tell the $500 cut and the B&R Platinum are the same cut so hopefully you didn't pay $500 bucks for it. As far as veg shots of my BTY I don't have any on my lap top like I thought I did and I'm helping a buddy in the valley this week set up a new grow. I'm heading back to SD this weekend but I do have this clone I brought up for my boy of BTY.View attachment 349828

looking nice very healthy cut mad props imma be in sd this weekend also sure would love to taste some bty flowers one day is there a place i can grab for a good donation

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yea u really got 2 watch who u trust.. Don't let my post fool u tho >> rare cuts have always been shared between trusted people juss like Evoke said.. There r lots of people that follow the rules I'm juss saying all it takes is that 1 guy 2 b trusted & if juss 1 trusted guy breaks the circles trust it's out.. 1 small mistake is all it takes & the cut is out.. I'm juss saying this b'cuz the BTY is out there..

Juss think how long the BTY has been on lock down? & juss now it's getting around..LOL
Evoke's Old School Dudes will figure this 1 out super super fast..LOL
Juss member it's been on lock 4 a few years & juss recently I've seen it in a few gardens..LOL

Old school dudes do shit old school they simply connect the dots.. There gunna say r shits been on serious lock down for years with no issue.. What have we did different? BINGO << I'm gunna have 2 end the story there b'cuz I don't know that crew & what there capable of >> or how mad they r about this.. Some people get mad & get rite at u man 2 man <<<(how u should get down) & others handle shit different they do punk ass weak internet games post personal info & try 2 get some1 cought up<< (weak punk bitch style>> no balls 2 really get down & take care of some1) I don't know those old school dudes so I can't really say.. & don't get it twisted I'm not saying that crew is in any way punk bitch>> I'm juss saying there r 2 different ways people handle shit..

But let me say it 1 more time there r lots of people who follow the cut game rules.. That's y the BTY has been on straight up lock down till 2013... Hummmmm what happened in 2013? LOL
Ohhhh I know what happened... This dude name EOS got the BTY and broke the chain... Lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
See what happens is said friend gives cut to joe blow, but blow is broke and needs cash. Blow's cousin offers blow 200 bucks for the cut, then blow's cousin gets broke and receives 300 for the cut and so on and so on. What happens is people buy the cut with restrictions then they decide later down the line fuck it ! I paid for it so it's mine, and time to cash in on it like everyone else. Shit's probably on the east coast and across the Midwest. See there's people who specialize in selling "on lock" cuts to growers for a profit. It sucks for the peeps who kept these cuts on lock but now it's too late. Same thing that happened with many other cuts- including the the Forum....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've never bought a rare cut b'cuz rare cuts ain't 4 sale.. Ive been gifted rare cuts tho & I've been>>>ASKED not 2 hand out 2 any1, or only hand out 2 solid trusted people, or only share with Ali & so on & so on.. I give my word & that's that.. Later on down the road when I'm broke as a joke & need money bad<< it's life 4 me I'm up 1 day then down another.. But when I'm hit up 4 my cuts on lock I still give them the same answer.. Ummmm NO!! Broke or ballin same answer weather I'm eating steak or eating beans & rice it's the same answer.. NO!!
What do they think I'm a $200 hoe? like I'm gunna sell out 4 some paper? I gave my word & money can't break that.. If it's really like that & I need $200-$300 I'll juss ask a homie 4 that.. LOL
I stay solid no matter what.. I don't break my word when I'm hungry,broke, & my stomach is growling.. That's pretty weak if u break over a few bucks..LOL

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I've never bought a rare cut b'cuz rare cuts ain't 4 sale.. Ive been gifted rare cuts tho & I've been>>>ASKED not 2 hand out 2 any1, or only hand out 2 solid trusted people, or only share with Ali & so on & so on.. I give my word & that's that.. Later on down the road when I'm broke as a joke & need money bad<< it's life 4 me I'm up 1 day then down another.. But when I'm hit up 4 my cuts on lock I still give them the same answer.. Ummmm NO!! Broke or ballin same answer weather I'm eating steak or eating beans & rice it's the same answer.. NO!!
What do they think I'm a $200 hoe? like I'm gunna sell out 4 some paper? I gave my word & money can't break that.. If it's really like that & I need $200-$300 I'll juss ask a homie 4 that.. LOL
I stay solid no matter what.. I don't break my word when I'm hungry,broke, & my stomach is growling.. That's pretty weak if u break over a few bucks..LOL

Lol.. Very true statement..

Your word is everything, but best believe most of them dudes that hold elites don't give a fuck, they whore there girls for cash.. I've seen it believe me,so how is it fair for joe blow to get hated on when it's happing from the source..?

I know u know what's up goo, im sure of this too.. I think there's a thin line between being real and making money, and some foos jump for 150-200 bucks.. Some even skip all the way to the bank, there exactly like the 1% at the top of our economy..

But that's life, I just rather not pay for cuts and let them come as they do.. Btw I don't
Even grow, I have zero ogeez in my stable, no cookies, or any other type of strain, so please don't ask..answer is always NO.. Lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
:D

Thats kool that you feel that way, but unfortunately not everyone else feels that way. That comment was general and not aimed at you. I ain't here to try and play politics. lol. Believe what you like but truth is they are for sale. Greed get's to people, maybe over thousands of $$$, this game over cuts can become very profitable when you deal with big time growers. I'm not talking a closet grow either. It's reality regardless of the way peeps feel about it.
I'm done with this topic. Enjoy the Cookies fellas. Great job with the OGKB MG!

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter

Your word is everything, but best believe most of them dudes that hold elites don't give a fuck, they whore there girls for cash.. I've seen it believe me,so how is it fair for joe blow to get hated on when it's happing from the source..?

I know u know what's up goo, im sure of this too.. I think there's a thin line between being real and making money, and some foos jump for 150-200 bucks.. Some even skip all the way to the bank, there exactly like the 1% at the top of our economy..

But that's life, I just rather not pay for cuts and let them come as they do.. Btw I don't
Even grow, I have zero ogeez in my stable, no cookies, or any other type of strain, so please don't ask..answer is always NO.. Lol
:D

Thats kool that you feel that way, but unfortunately not everyone else feels that way. That comment was general and not aimed at you. I ain't here to try and play politics. lol. Believe what you like but truth is they are for sale. Greed get's to people, maybe over thousands of $$$, this game over cuts can become very profitable when you deal with big time growers. I'm not talking a closet grow either. It's reality regardless of the way peeps feel about it.
I'm done with this topic. Enjoy the Cookies fellas. Great job with the OGKB MG!
See I agree with Goo on this.

Some of the boys that I roll with have 200+ strains and some of these guys I consider brothers and they have strains in their stable that 6 to 10 people have....straight original OGs without names and other holy grails. Nothing is for sale...nothing. What they have that isn't on lock I'll get for free. What's on lock I can smoke but that's about it. So if my brothers tell me no but on the flip side have my back. Well that just means you guys and I associate with different crowds. That's ok and that's life as we know it. It's just not part of my life. It's the difference between old school vs new school IMO.

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

See I agree with Goo on this.

The boys that I roll with have 200+ strains and some of these guys I consider brothers and they have strains in their stable that 6 to 10 people have....straight original OGs without names and other holy grails. Nothing is for sale...nothing. What they have that isn't on lock I'll get for free. What's on lock I can smoke but that's about it. So if my brothers tell me no but on the flip side have my back. Well that just means you guys and I associate with different crowds. That's ok and that's life as we know it. It's just not part of my life. It's the difference between old school vs new school IMO.

This means your associates who isn't trusted as you think, and that's okay.. makes no difference if your old or new school, the man you are determines if your to be trusted or not, and whether you can keep your word, to keep the cut on lock.. BTW nothing against you just an observation...

If you would like to discuss further feel free to PM, Goo I wont bother with this topic in your thread out of RESPECT... Keep up the good fight...

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
This means your associates who isn't trusted as you think, and that's okay.. makes no difference if your old or new school, the man you are determines if your to be trusted or not, and whether you can keep your word, to keep the cut on lock.. BTW nothing against you just an observation...

If you would like to discuss further feel free to PM, Goo I wont bother with this topic in your thread out of RESPECT... Keep up the good fight...
Your missing the point. When someone is gifted a cut with rules it is not up to them to decide who gets it regardless of their feelings or friendships. When you grasp this you will rise above the bullshit that is our society as we know it. I've known Goo for quite a while and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me explaining this to you on his thread. That being said feel free to PM me out of Respect for Goo.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ok I'm mega stoned here & I'll try 2 explain the best I can.. I've seen some shady shit over cuts 2.. I'm a lil confused but here is how I see it.. I'm gunna keep it eazy & use names >> will talk aligee's WiFi #1 << he's the source & he gifts me the cut 4 personal use.. So I'm joe blow in this story >> the original source can't get hated on b'cuz he gifted the cut out of trust but since he's the source he has the call 2 whore out the cut 4 money.. Me being Joe blow that got a gift never will have that option 2 whore out the cut>> it should never even be on the table.. & if I whored out the cut then hell yea I should get hatted on b'cuz I'd b a liar..

But nuthin is far in life.. I'm juss trying 2 answer the question

Top Bottom