Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Nice ! Sinmints? If so she smell doughy?

Yeah man, SinMints, proving to be the frostiest thing I have ever seen with my own eyes! No joke man. Never seen rails like this.

Out of 4 beans, 2 are very short, stout, stocky with the most rock hard buds, Main bud is along the main stem, I think these are the BP leaner, The ones in the pics above are far more stretched and almost stringy buds, they have so much sparkle, and a slight mintt, coffee, warm kush tone to it, not sure if its doughy, but I get a texture from the smell if that makes sense?

D

DixinCider

IMG 1507
IMG 1508

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

its it just me or does it look like every pic of the GSC cut looks like its toxed out? it looks like a nitrogen toxicity. what are peoples feeds on the cut?

I think that the forum is a light feeder. So, very well could have many toxicities and it's not hard to do. Especially N. I ran 707 with her and had to cut my teas. It's the only other one I've had to add RO to my teas to lighten the load. My soil and bennies do wonders on the plant. Running the forum organically is easier than most. The pie is another one that gets super frosty early. Fairly easy to make the forum coated. But there are plenty of killer growers here that take her to another level. Very vigorous plant. In all areas. IMO

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo that raspberry needs to be told its cannabis not a berry bush! Is that a Jaws cross?
I actually have no idea who made that cross.. I was gifted the cut from AliGee.. I think it was picked up in Valley Jo... I'm not really sure u would need 2 ask Ali>> I juss know it's from the Bay..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I actually have no idea who made that cross.. I was gifted the cut from AliGee.. I think it was picked up in Valley Jo... I'm not really sure u would need 2 ask Ali>> I juss know it's from the Bay..
I'd like to know more too. It sounds awesome. Know anything about the candy land?

O

Organicyumyum

Yeah man, SinMints, proving to be the frostiest thing I have ever seen with my own eyes! No joke man. Never seen rails like this.

Out of 4 beans, 2 are very short, stout, stocky with the most rock hard buds, Main bud is along the main stem, I think these are the BP leaner, The ones in the pics above are far more stretched and almost stringy buds, they have so much sparkle, and a slight mintt, coffee, warm kush tone to it, not sure if its doughy, but I get a texture from the smell if that makes sense?

those look amazing bro

Top Bottom